Blue

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im dead tonight

You know this.

Not by me!

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Rags on “maybe” and Swag on “J” 

LMFAO 

I would have strolled into postgame thumping my chest and taking my D1 policy lynch next game like a man.

I cannot express how hard I was laughing this entire afternoon making that case and imagining SwAg believing that I was serious.

His reaction wasn't scummy to me at all so much as:

"Are you ****** serious?! This knuckle dragging neanderthal is really going to ****** get me on a proper noun, that scroungy little ****! **** that little ***** I'm going to nuc this game!"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd actually use Superman to kill Batman. That's a script that sells.

My biggest Town reads are:

Touch

You

Counselor

KSJ

SwAg

Josh

Whicker

My biggest scum reads are:

BCB

Forge

Finn

He's still tied to The Presence

Well, to review, I claimed Zauriel via picture, reaffirmed Zauriel with a like on you and SwAg's posts, and then claimed him again after I was caught...but my fake claim was censor, and the thought of me having to use a censor as a fake claim in a game where I'm using it and have faked it before, along with Whicker, and essentially the sheer mayhem that it caused December through February, that was one I was completely unwilling to use. LOL

But you said I was green, how did I not make mwilly list? 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It would make sense that he converted rag if mwil was roleblocked and couldnt cult?

Was he really roleblocked?  I'm just trying to explain rags poor play today and his delusions of catching me.  If you can explain that I'm all ears

Powers

Angel Physiology: Zauriel was created an Angel of the Eagle Host, thus possesses the powers unique to that particular type of angel.

• Angelic Wings: Zauriel possesses winged flight, which grant him flight at incredible speeds and with a high degree of control.
  • Superhuman Strength: 10-15 tons
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Superhuman Agility
  • Superhuman Endurance
  • Self-Sustenance
  • Healing Factor
  • Immortality
  • Water Breathing
  • Mental Conditioning: does not need to sleep nor needs to rest to recover strength. Is immune to magic that induces sleep. Has the ability to multitask and interact with information at a multitude of levels. He claims that he also possesses a level of "higher consciousness" that is constantly watching the environment at a spiritual level. He is able to understand and communicate with animals.
  • Angelic Sonic Scream: The most potent of Zauriel's powers is his devastating sonic scream, which is capable of tremendous amounts of destruction. The sonic cry was one of his powers he was allowed to keep after he left the Silver City (Heaven). Zauriel's scream is acutely attuned to the vibrational frequency that angels adopt when temporarly descending to the Earthly plane, enabling Zauriel to vaporize an angel in milliseconds. It is speculated that his scream could liquify a normal person. His sonic cry is rarely used and with good reason. It has the power to liquify any target it strikes. It causes incredible damage, particularly to spiritually created constructs such as the flesh-suit of Asmodel.
  • Angelic Over-Mind: A less-defined property of Zauriel's angelic nature is what he refers to as his angelic over-mind, the mental connection Zauriel holds as an angel to Heaven. This connection grants Zauriel various abilities, including the ability to communicate with any type of animal and a divine connection to the flow of magic on Earth. He can also sense good and evil around him and in people.
  • Holy Tradition: Zauriel can invoke the beliefs of the Gnostic Christians. He can also pull what he calls the "Red Sea trick," enabling him to part a body of water in much the way Moses did.
    Abilities

Zauriel has quite a diverse and versatile set of skills.

Master Swordsman: Considering he has wielded a flaming sword since the dawn of creation as a guardian angel, Zauriel is an incredible swordsman.

Master of Flight: He also has amazing skill in flight, again considering his eternity of experience.

Spiritual Guide & Skilled Leader: His capabilities as a leader and a guide are impressive, as well; he has led groups into Heaven, and provided guidance for various individuals, including the present Hawkgirl, Kendra Saunders.

Angelic Knowledge: He is an expert in the ancient warfare, customs, and theologies of the Abrahamic religious traditions.

Strength level

On the order of 20 times more than the human norm. Which is about 10-15 tons.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Was he really roleblocked?  I'm just trying to explain rags poor play today and his delusions of catching me.  If you can explain that I'm all ears

rag did seem too confident if who is scum and who is town.

i dont trust him.

but its not for me to decide anymore

Powers
Angel Physiology: Zauriel was created an Angel of the Eagle Host, thus possesses the powers unique to that particular type of angel.

Angelic Wings: Zauriel possesses winged flight, which grant him flight at incredible speeds and with a high degree of control.
Superhuman Strength: 10-15 tons
Superhuman Durability
Superhuman Agility
Superhuman Endurance
Self-Sustenance
Healing Factor
Immortality
Water Breathing
Mental Conditioning: does not need to sleep nor needs to rest to recover strength. Is immune to magic that induces sleep. Has the ability to multitask and interact with information at a multitude of levels. He claims that he also possesses a level of "higher consciousness" that is constantly watching the environment at a spiritual level. He is able to understand and communicate with animals.
Angelic Sonic Scream: The most potent of Zauriel's powers is his devastating sonic scream, which is capable of tremendous amounts of destruction. The sonic cry was one of his powers he was allowed to keep after he left the Silver City (Heaven). Zauriel's scream is acutely attuned to the vibrational frequency that angels adopt when temporarly descending to the Earthly plane, enabling Zauriel to vaporize an angel in milliseconds. It is speculated that his scream could liquify a normal person. His sonic cry is rarely used and with good reason. It has the power to liquify any target it strikes. It causes incredible damage, particularly to spiritually created constructs such as the flesh-suit of Asmodel.
Angelic Over-Mind: A less-defined property of Zauriel's angelic nature is what he refers to as his angelic over-mind, the mental connection Zauriel holds as an angel to Heaven. This connection grants Zauriel various abilities, including the ability to communicate with any type of animal and a divine connection to the flow of magic on Earth. He can also sense good and evil around him and in people.
Holy Tradition: Zauriel can invoke the beliefs of the Gnostic Christians. He can also pull what he calls the "Red Sea trick," enabling him to part a body of water in much the way Moses did.
Abilities
Zauriel has quite a diverse and versatile set of skills.

Master Swordsman: Considering he has wielded a flaming sword since the dawn of creation as a guardian angel, Zauriel is an incredible swordsman.

Master of Flight: He also has amazing skill in flight, again considering his eternity of experience.

Spiritual Guide & Skilled Leader: His capabilities as a leader and a guide are impressive, as well; he has led groups into Heaven, and provided guidance for various individuals, including the present Hawkgirl, Kendra Saunders.

Angelic Knowledge: He is an expert in the ancient warfare, customs, and theologies of the Abrahamic religious traditions.

Strength level
On the order of 20 times more than the human norm. Which is about 10-15 tons.