JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Metropolis. A beautiful city. Home to the Justice League, world's greatest heroes; Superman, world's greatest superhero; the Daily Planet, world's greatest newspaper; Lois Lane, world's greatest reporter.

At least, for now.

RULES
--Unless it says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread.

--Activity is required. Failure to vote on two (2) consecutive Day phases will result in a modkill.

--Voting during the Day Phase will end once we get to a majority decision. I reserve the right to put a 24 hour limit on any phase if nothing is happening.

--In order to vote for someone to get lynched during the day, you must bold their name.

--Night lasts 8 hours from end of Day phase. PMs will be sent as soon as possible and writeup will be posted shortly after.

--Pay attention to when you're supposed to send in your PM. Some roles may require you to submit an action during the Day phase.

--If you miss a night PM, I won't wait for you the next Night. Moves may be sent during the Day phase if you are worried about missing Night for some reason.

--You have a five minute window to edit posts. No editing votes.

--I reserve the right to mod kill and forcefully end a lynch. A modkill can end day immediately and count as a lynch.

--NO DEAD POSTING! Once you're dead, you're out of the Game Thread. Simple. You will be allowed one good game, **** you guys, etc. post. I also don’t mind idle chat during night phases or a joke post. However, must you post when you're dead, please keep it non game related.

--NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE OR NIGHT PMs. No posting fake role PMs either. Failure to do so will result in being Mod killed. Learn to paraphrase.

--Do not post information regarding your PM from the Night prior to the Write-up being posted.

--If your PM says not to say something, don’t. There will be no second chances and you will be modkilled. 

--Night actions are resolved in the order I receive them. You want to avoid that roleblock, get your PM in fast.

PLAYER LIST:

1. @Dome - Amazo, Android Aligned
2. @Forge
3. @Pickle Rick
4. @daboyle250
5. @ET80
6. @SwoleXmad - Blue Beetle, JLA Aligned
7. @MWil23 - Starro, Star Spawn Aligned
8. @squire12 - Aquaman, JLA Aligned
9.  @Malfatron - Wonder Woman, JLA Aligned
10. @JoshstraDaymus
11. @amac - Black Manta, Legion of Doom Aligned
12. @SwAg
13. @theuntouchable
14. @Matts4313
15. @Counselor - Elongated Man, JLA Aligned
16. @The Orca - Sinestro, Legion of Doom Aligned
17. @biggio7 - Cyborg, JLA Aligned
18. @FinneasGage
19. @kingseanjohn - The Wonder Twins, JLA Aligned
20. @Whicker
21. @Ragnarok - Superman, JLA Aligned
22. @bcb1213
23. @DingoLadd

Game Start
Day 1: A Mechanical Man Can Also Bleed
Night 1: The Death of a Liar, Fall of a Traitor, and End of a King
Day 2: Dome Becomes a Ghost Without a Shell
Night 2: Wonder Dies As A Star(fish) Falls
Day 3: Vengeance for Steve Irwin
Night 3: Rubber Snaps and The Twins Die

Edited by Blue

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm not sure I've ever had to modkill someone before, this should be fun!

If you dont change that rule to "no editing post with votes" - you might end up killing 1/2 the game. Weve abolished that rule and way to many of us edit to fix typos. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you dont change that rule to "no editing post with votes" - you might end up killing 1/2 the game. Weve abolished that rule and way to many of us edit to fix typos. 

Also, mods can edit posts without it being marked as edited which makes them all potential cheaters.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Also, mods can edit posts without it being marked as edited which makes them all potential cheaters.

Yes, I am. I totally am. Taxes, spouses, exams, urine test - if you can cheat on it, I've done it.

I'm more of a Marvel guy, but this is an approved theme by proxy. I'm in, but I have no intention on opening my PM.

Maybe. I don't know yet.