JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Fine, i will play under 2 conditions.

1. @ET80 looks at his PM. 

2. I will play in character the whole game. And probably not the dumb character I get. (There may be a Marvel- DC crossover happening ;))

I strongly urge every town player to READ their PM at least...apparently last game was an abomination in this department xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

its an inside joke to a mavel mafia game where dome fake claimed as "war hammer"

I was about to fly to Oregon and punch @Dome that game. I don't think I've ever been driven to insanity during a Mafia game... but that was close.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I strongly urge every town player to READ their PM at least...apparently last game was an abomination in this department xD

I can commit to a maybe.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Blue is hosting?

Love to but I got called in on a project so I wouldnt be very active for the next 2-3 days.

You know that just means it is back to before "maybe" Rags and that means you will sign up 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I was about to fly to Oregon and punch @Dome that game. I don't think I've ever been driven to insanity during a Mafia game... but that was close.

“Lynching me is better than lynching confirmed scum” will go on my Mafia tombstone

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Squire shouldn’t be allowed to have two roles.

Disagree.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Blue is hosting?

Love to but I got called in on a project so I wouldnt be very active for the next 2-3 days.

I hope you mean "called in" metaphorically and not literally, what with the actual quarantine going on and all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Blue is hosting?

Please? I mean, we let KSJ play and he does nothing. I’d take Rags with a 2-3 day hiatus starting Day 3-4.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

double SK roles.    Going to be a blood bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

double vote as well.  @Forge I am coming for your title of hammer votes

This made me smile

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Happy to see this back. Malf don’t cry this time

“A modkill can end day immediately and count as a lynch”

This made me audibly laugh

• Like 1