JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Then you are even stupider than I thought. I was assessing your intentions on coming out of the gate saying Rags will be culted. Im sorry, I will try to work within your mental scope of a level 1 thinker. 

If there is a Cult, who is a better recruit than the person a lot of people will write-off as Town?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And you assumed that Ragnarok’s role is the Innocent Child, but as Superman it makes no sense.  Yet your thread entrance was remarking how Ragnarok being designated Town in the OP was interesting.

You are either painfully illiterate or dumb. Because I said it makes no sense for him to be innocent child as superman. Which I then reaffirmed with the OP post.

Your slipping.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are either painfully illiterate or dumb. Because I said it makes no sense for him to be innocent child as superman. Which I then reaffirmed with the OP post.

Your slipping.  

you’re

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Blue can we get Matts a partner if he’s Town?  Just force hydra him with someone with a brain in their head.

lol

Just now, SwAg said:

If there is a Cult, who is a better recruit than the person a lot of people will write-off as Town?

Are you still not getting it? My point was you were fear mongering from jump.

• Like 1

Your slipping.  

Yes. You repeated what I said you said already.  Good job.

8. @squire12

Enemy at the Gates

I had to pick something that was extremely strategy/analytics based, true to history (the opening scene at the Battle of Stalingrad is SPOT ON), underrated/underappreciated, as is every aspect of his game. This movie revolves around two snipers hunting one another, in an exciting game of cat and mouse.

WeJUtw.gif

Just now, Matts4313 said:

lol

Are you still not getting it? My point was you were fear mongering from jump.

This is called being instructive in the event that I die because people tend to listen to me post-death because I’m not a ******* moron.

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

6. @SwoleXmad

Crimson Tide

For those of you unfamiliar with the movie (great film btw), it revolved around a maniacal submarine captain who wants to fire Nuclear missiles on Moscow after losing radio contact with the USA. He's eventually talked out of starting WWIII by Denzel Washington. I'll let you decide which one he is.

CavernousMiserlyGalapagostortoise-max-1m

Reminds me of the time we dropped nukes on Spain. Fun times. 

Just now, SwAg said:

This is called being instructive in the event that I die because people tend to listen to me post-death because I’m not a ******* moron.

Debatable. 

I mean, I beat your entire game last game in like 3 post. 

• Like 1

Debatable. 

I mean, I beat your entire game last game in like 3 post. 

Congratulations.  You’re so pathetic at this game that you have to rely upon host error for your wins.