JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, Malfatron said:

you did 

i was going to try to save you until you started trolling

remove the liability d1

Liability of what? We've got 20-ish hours to night and you've been desperate to get me to claim/"Save me"? 

What's in it for you?

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

Liability of what? We've got 20-ish hours to night and you've been desperate to get me to claim/"Save me"? 

What's in it for you?

you have 3 votes to your death.

protocol should be drive 1 person up to L-1.

they claim.

people weigh in on whether they believe or not.

rag said hes gonna save you anyway so it doesnt matter much now does it

it feels like if theres 5 people left at 3-2....can we trust you to bring it home

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

i liked your case on mwil

anything else stand out?

in terms of why ppl posted what they did?

21 people voting I believe which leaves 2 not voting. Rags if I read the vote count right and you

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

Counselor - 2 - Forge, bcb

Mwil - 3 - Orca, Dome, Daboyle

Swag - 2 - KSJ

Xmad - 8 - Squire, Mwil, Swag, biggio, Dingo, Pickle Rick, Matts, Finn

KSJ - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

Whicker - 2 - Amac, ET

Pickle Rick - 2 - Whicker, Touch

Dome - 1 - Counselor

Orca - 1 - Xmad

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch

Day phase will end at 10pm tomorrow; Malfatron will be lynched if no consensus can be reached

Usually there are a few people who dont vote D1 and I'd always say 1 scum or more is in that group. Here I'd say essentially the 1 off or 2 off votes are a transplant of that dynamic since everyone has voted at some point except Rags I believe 

Looking at people voting on 2 or less, that is Bcb, Forge, KSJ, Josh, Amac, ET, Whicker. Touch, Counselor and Xmad

Of those, the people on Counselor- Forge and Bcb stand out. Bcb more so. Seems like he has really stayed in the background on this long day. 

The other vote that seems out of place is Josh. I think he said something jokingly when voting for him if I remember right. Has been in the background as well

4 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

What's in it for you?

Weve had a 100 page day1. You are about to die. Your only smart play is to claim. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Ragnarok what you thinking, talk to me about anyone other than swole 

Unvote 

Im heading to bed cause I have to work in the morning.  I was being serious when I said I couldn't be as active the first few days.

Go read through the votes on xmad and tell me who stands out.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

21 people voting I believe which leaves 2 not voting. Rags if I read the vote count right and you

Usually there are a few people who dont vote D1 and I'd always say 1 scum or more is in that group. Here I'd say essentially the 1 off or 2 off votes are a transplant of that dynamic since everyone has voted at some point except Rags I believe 

Looking at people voting on 2 or less, that is Bcb, Forge, KSJ, Josh, Amac, ET, Whicker. Touch, Counselor and Xmad

Of those, the people on Counselor- Forge and Bcb stand out. Bcb more so. Seems like he has really stayed in the background on this long day. 

The other vote that seems out of place is Josh. I think he said something jokingly when voting for him if I remember right. Has been in the background as well

What do you, or malf, or rags, or swole think of whicker and touch joke voting me? 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Im heading to bed cause I have to work in the morning.  I was being serious when I said I couldn't be as active the first few days.

Go read through the votes on xmad and tell me who stands out.  

Touch and whicker joke voting me and staying out of the topic 

54 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

That def makes sense. Mwil is someone who’s been sketchy imo for a lot of the reasons Orca (and some others) presented. What are your thoughts on him Malf?

why does this post seem like you are dipping your toe cautiously in the water?

Vote Count

Counselor - 2 - Forge, bcb

Mwil - 3 - Orca, Dome, Daboyle

Swag - 2 - KSJ

Xmad - 8 - Squire, Mwil, Swag, biggio, Dingo, Matts, Finn, Malfatron

KSJ - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

Whicker - 2 - Amac, ET

Pickle Rick - 2 - Whicker, Touch

Dome - 1 - Counselor

Orca - 1 - Xmad

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch

Day phase will end at 10pm tomorrow; Malfatron will be lynched if no consensus can be reached