Blue

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

What's the Forge case 

The entire case

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s cause forge is scum 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

fo shizzle. 

Sucks that you can't play in this one longer than you will be then. 

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

In the real world, when someone says 10pm tomorrow, they mean exactly that. Not some weird mafia interpretation that involves ridiculous context. When someone threatens to kill someone in a game, that’s generally not a joke even with ridiculous context. So really I’m not being ridiculous at all and I’m the one taking things in reality 

While the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth

21 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Like this is yet another reason why mafia is not a game for me. I interpret “tomorrow” as “tomorrow” and get ripped. I interpret “I’m going to kill you” as “I’m going to kill you” and I get ripped. Where’s the mafia post handbook that you all read to help me determine this stuff without any actual indicators for doing so?

so were you serious when you said you believed swag?

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Silence from certain people is deafening. 

And for those who are wondering, I don't literally mean that I am now deaf from the silence of certain people. 

if you were deaf, would you know if those certain people were being silent?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You quoted me but I was jus telling you that blue posted it last night so it should be tonight, how did you take offense to that buttercup?

Because you were the third one dog boy 

On 3/25/2020 at 8:52 AM, squire12 said:
On 3/24/2020 at 9:29 AM, amac said:

Been a minute but with the quarantine I got some time to kill.. I'm game

On 3/24/2020 at 4:40 PM, amac said:

What list?

On 3/24/2020 at 4:57 PM, amac said:

Revolutionary 

On 3/24/2020 at 8:09 PM, amac said:

plebes

On 3/24/2020 at 9:34 PM, amac said:

Rags

On 3/25/2020 at 7:28 AM, amac said:

Sup scumbag

Curious to look at the connection between Josh and amac.  I am not sure they have played a game together before and wonder how much they have crossed paths on other subforums.   That last post from amac stands out (to me) relative to the other posts he has made this game.

Thoughts??

If anyone wants to discuss why I think amac is scum, here is what I put out there.  

amac

• Like 1