JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m impatient because we have been on day one for what seems to be 954 days and day one is very speculative and I find to be incredibly boring.

This might be the best D1 ever lol. Do you know when night is?

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think forge is scum based on his reaction to swags cult talk. It read to me like Swag is right and forge is involved. 

We will have a conversation about this if I'm not lynched, because I don't know what in the world you're referring to, but I'm game to help you out. Forge

@Malfatron I'll let you decide on whether or not I claim anything since this impacts you. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I want to get funky with it. Like a Shang Tsung GF role. Where if he hits someone, he absorbs their soul (role)

Politician Rival- You win if you get the highest number of votes in the game in total, but you must survive too.

Pathological Liar - You are not allowed to tell the truth. If you make a true statement during the game, you will be modkilled. You win with the town.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

We will have a conversation about this if I'm not lynched, because I don't know what in the world you're referring to, but I'm game to help you out. Forge

@Malfatron I'll let you decide on whether or not I claim anything since this impacts you. 

Than why were you voting him?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

if you plan to cult me dont bother claiming

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Than why were you voting him?

I wanted attention lol. I said that after I made the vote. The vote obviously wasn't going to stick there given it served no purpose. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Why?

You have basically resorted to pop shots today, why so?

Do you know who/what that reminds me of? 

I answered you in a coherent logical manner and you responded with a crapped together response and have continued to tunnel me. I don’t care what you think.

Vote Count

Counselor - 1 - bcb

Mwil - 4 - Orca, Dome, Daboyle, Xmad

Swag - 2 - KSJ

Xmad - 4 - Dingo, Matts, Finn, ET

Whicker - 1 - Amac

Swag - 1 - Pickle Rick

Forge - 2 - Touch, Whicker

Biggio - 5 - Malfatron, Counselor, Swag, Mwil, Josh

Squire - 1 - Ragnarok

Pickle Rick - 1 - Biggio

Malfatron - 1 - Forge

Touch - 1 - Squire

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch

Day phase will end at 10pm tonight; Malfatron will be lynched if no consensus can be reached