JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, Malfatron said:

If im lynched, me.

maybe you are the pardoner

But what if I read my PM... and I am in fact not the pardoner?

Huh? What about that, huh? You didn't think of that. Because you only think about YOU. That's what we in Cell Block D4 call "selfish". Sounds like "shellfish" but it's not nutritious or delicious - it's the opposite in fact, a serving of selfish contains NO vitamins or minerals, does not meet your dietary requirements based on a 2,000 calorie diet, and tastes like shame with a raspberry chutney! That's not good, because raspberry should not be chutney!

Go to your room!

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

But what if I read my PM... and I am in fact not the pardoner?

Huh? What about that, huh? You didn't think of that. Because you only think about YOU. That's what we in Cell Block D4 call "selfish". Sounds like "shellfish" but it's not nutritious or delicious - it's the opposite in fact, a serving of selfish contains NO vitamins or minerals, does not meet your dietary requirements based on a 2,000 calorie diet, and tastes like shame with a raspberry chutney! That's not good, because raspberry should not be chutney!

Go to your room!

then maybe you will kill me again

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Like... for?

I don't read my PM so I'll send a separate PM to the host with a big board, so in the event I have a move, it won't go to waste. I don't read results, but I've accidentally killed people as a blind vig.

It was pretty great.

Just now, ET80 said:

I don't read my PM so I'll send a separate PM to the host with a big board, so in the event I have a move, it won't go to waste. I don't read results, but I've accidentally killed people as a blind vig.

It was pretty great.

Oh I wasn’t sure if this was draft related.

Just now, ET80 said:

It was pretty great.

Why you ignoring me as well

ScarJo should be number 1!!!

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Time to unite the people:

Let’s save Malf and just lynch a twin. I don’t even care which one. I’ll flip a coin:

*Heads*

Sorry Pickle Rick

If you are just gonna ignore me 

Mwil

Yeah that’s why you voted me...right.