JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He said "claim" and then points to me joking about john wayne Gacy and ted bundy as his proof 

Then don’t lie about it and say that Josh is claiming SK with a VOTE on him. You did joke about a claim and you were nailed with your own words.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So Biggio is a slam dunk according to you and yet you vote an absolute unknown even to that person? 

I think you are scum.

Just now, Malfatron said:

so, john wayne gacy is a claim (Albeit a joke one)

people really need to not take everything so literally

It's not a claim, not even a joke claim.  He said something like didnt jowhn wayne gacy already ruin his name (referring to John wayne).  At no point was it a claim

You trying to defend clear lies...🤯

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It's not a claim, not even a joke claim.  He said something like didnt jowhn wayne gacy already ruin his name (referring to John wayne).  At no point was it a claim

You trying to defend clear lies...🤯

you pretended gacy was a claim by voting him (jokingly) because of it

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Which is fine, but then him lying about it for no reason, doubling down on it, contradicting himself on the same page no less, instead of saying “I was joking” is scummy.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Then don’t lie about it and say that Josh is claiming SK with a VOTE on him. You did joke about a claim and you were nailed with your own words.

I think you are scum.

That's was a joke lmao.  It wasn't a joke about a claim lol.  

You bad as scum mwil.  Keep at it and you will get better, I believe in you. 

Oh ****, are you flailing lie this bc I'm with you? 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

That doesnt make his post a claim.  And mwil clearly made it out like his post was a claim and I joked about it (💯 a lie)

My thoughts are clear on Josh so the vote and joke was meaningless and everyone reading knows that

Mwil is flailing bc he is scared or scared you about to get the axe

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's was a joke lmao.  It wasn't a joke about a claim lol.  

Ok

You bad as scum mwil.  Keep at it and you will get better, I believe in you. 

Ok, I mean, I am JLA, so...🤷‍♂️

Oh ****, are you flailing lie this bc I'm with you? 

I’m not sure what you are asking here?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which is fine, but then him lying about it for no reason, doubling down on it, contradicting himself on the same page no less, instead of saying “I was joking” is scummy.

You lied, double and triple downed on a lie.  You got caught even after I told you never to try doing that with me like you did last game 

You have to learn as scum to not do certain things and buddy, trying to spin and lie about me is NEVER gonna get past me. 

Mwil is flailing bc he is scared or scared you about to get the axe

I’m not scared of anything. I think my play style reflects that. If I die then who cares? You of all people know what unorthodox looks like.

You lied, double and triple downed on a lie.  You got caught even after I told you never to try doing that with me like you did last game 

You have to learn as scum to not do certain things and buddy, trying to spin and lie about me is NEVER gonna get past me. 

Last game we were up 9-0 before the host made a mistake and you couldn’t read your PM.

• Like 1