16. @The Orca
17. @biggio7
18. @FinneasGage
19. @kingseanjohn
20. @Whicker
21. @Ragnarok - Superman, JLA Aligned
22. @bcb1213
23. @DingoLadd

Vote Mwil please. He is scum. Here was my original case if anyone needs a refresher

Since that post he has spiralled down an insane amount of lies, contradictions, mispeaking, incoherent answers, and a large amount of dodging direct questions he knows if he answers will make him look even worse

Today he wants me to stop tunneling on him and at the time I hadnt directly pushed him likei had previous days, if at all today. Just made fun of things he said. After he laid back and dissapeared for a bit he comes back on and it's more of the same, just with Pickle now

Biggest things to me is 2 things.  You voted him and he immediately goes to "ok I'll post the list" wtf would he post that?

The second is his lies and spinning.  I think he is trying real hard to save malf for some reason. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. All of those are night moves.  You lied and tried to som things against me and I caught them just like now. 

2. Stop lying as acum and I will stop accusing you and being right (I wasn't even on this train until YOU lied and spun things)

3. I actually think it was being over the top nice. I think I found a good balance this game and am killing it.

In the post above you try and discredit me by bringing up last game, funny, why would someone need to do that?  Oh I know, when they are scum.

Town shouldnt be trying to discredit posters, but talk about what's in the post. Mwil has done this multiple times on D1 here and it's so scummy I want to scream and cuss and stomp on everyone to vote him

I’m semi-AFK, dealing with my hysterical visible minority girlfriend, so it’s Malfatron’s life, I’ll vote wherever he goes.

I am hopeful I can be attentive for the final deadline stretch, but if I need to switch in the meantime just tag me and I’ll check.

I’m not going to go down a long tunnel with MWil... I only have one gripe I want cleared up

MWil, did you really think I was being willfully obtuse? Or were you just messing with me?

@MWil23

Edited by Dome

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

In the post above you try and discredit me by bringing up last game, funny, why would someone need to do that?  Oh I know, when they are scum.

It's really a shame you missed Malfatron's game, because I brought up NY Eve Mafia to nail Rack as scum, so that's wrong. I've already addressed your other points. You and your brother have made up your minds. I'm moving on and politely refraining from engaging with you both for the remainder of the game.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m semi-AFK, dealing with my hysterical visible minority girlfriend, so it’s Malfatron’s life, I’ll vote wherever he goes.

I am hopeful I can be attentive for the final deadline stretch, but if I need to switch in the meantime just tag me and I’ll check.

Nice 

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

After he laid back and dissapeared for a bit

I've been arguably the most active poster on this game. That's a freaking joke. And you two wonder why no one takes you seriously when you do crap like this.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m not going to go down a long tunnel with MWil... I only have one gripe I want cleared up

MWil, did you really think I was being willfully obtuse? Or were you just messing with me?

@MWil23

I legitimately believe that you were being willfully and blatantly obtuse to what I was saying.

That or you suck at reducing fractions.

I care so much about saving myself that I suggested putting the 3-4 biggest scum reads from everyone on the chopping block in lieu of shotgunning random votes and leaving things to random.org. This is insane.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I've been arguably the most active poster on this game. That's a freaking joke. And you two wonder why no one takes you seriously when you do crap like this.

Again lmao, did I say you dissapeared on the day? Large chunks? Ghosted to never return?

No, I said dissapeared for a bit.

You immediately jump in to spin the post in an attempt to get ahead of the narrative that may or may not arise

You then attack me and Pickle personally instead of staying on point

SCUM

Same things Nacho did in the Criminal Minds Mafia

tenor.gif?itemid=4564013

Just now, Dome said:

Yeah well I didn't foresee Blue setting a deadline with random.org and/or Malfatron volunteering himself as tribute. The only other game I've played without deadlines was SwAg's WHM game, and he didn't set deadlines there either from what I recall.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Yeah well I didn't foresee Blue setting a deadline with random.org and/or Malfatron volunteering himself as tribute. The only other game I've played without deadlines was SwAg's WHM game, and he didn't set deadlines there either from what I recall.