JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Ragnarok, no one here cares that you took part in a subculture a decade ago.  A subculture that I basically created.  I took all the responsibility for it.  I mean, the whole "fish person" thing is a reference to using the n-word because in various Asian mythologies "fish people" are Nagas.  I still sit in discords when I'm scum making outrageous comments about homosexuals, trans people, various races -- and people join in because it's a joke and they don't care (or I'm a terrible influence), and I don't mean any of it.

You're no lower in the esteem of anyone here than you were 3 hours ago.

52 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If Swag or Pickle are playing, I will not.  

The **** is going on. 

I take no responsibility for this.  

tenor.gif?itemid=14574338

I told you when I said it I have no issue with how you reacted etc.  I said it solely to get you riled up bc you were pissing me off with your lies.  

My only issue is with touch.  

I have already said I owe you an apology (game ain't over).  

Imagine how I feel doing this getting **** in most every game for 2 years.  

I have yet to modkill myself or refuse to play bc of people.  Just yell and cuss at people and move on, damn.  

I think we all need to take a break from Mafia. Things are getting way too heated between everyone, and an "off-season" might serve us well.

Consider me out. I'll be consulting other Mods and Webby as to the next steps for Mafia.

- ET

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I think we all need to take a break from Mafia. Things are getting way too heated between everyone, and an "off-season" might serve us well.

Consider me out. I'll be consulting other Mods and Webby as to the next steps for Mafia.

- ET

i agree 100 percent. I also retire until further notice, effective immediately

also, my RNG goat game is no way associated with mafia.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i agree 100 percent. I also retire until further notice, effective immediately

also, my RNG goat game is no way associated with mafia.

Its too much work though. Cant you form an online version of candyland or shoots and ladders?

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The **** is going on. 

I take no responsibility for this.  

I told you when I said it I have no issue with how you reacted etc.  I said it solely to get you riled up bc you were pissing me off with your lies.  

My only issue is with touch.  

I have already said I owe you an apology (game ain't over).  

Imagine how I feel doing this getting **** in most every game for 2 years.  

I have yet to modkill myself or refuse to play bc of people.  Just yell and cuss at people and move on, damn.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't know why everyone takes things personal. 

A decade of mafia games is being halted because people dont know when to shut up. I like you pickle, but you are not helping anything right now. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

- ET

<Joke Post>

Overruled

Mafia continues as is, no one retires and an off season has been voted down unanimously until real sports returns 

Everyone hug 

<Back to the game>

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

A decade of mafia games is being halted because people dont know when to shut up. I like you pickle, but you are not helping anything right now. 

I don't know what is going on or what I have done.  Seriously. 

Someone want to explain it i'm all ears.  

What is not helping and what needs to be done to help.  

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't know what is going on or what I have done.  Seriously. 

Someone want to explain it i'm all ears.  

What is not helping and what needs to be done to help.  

Mafia is about to get shut down because some people dont have any sense of boundaries or respect. Which was shown by people posting when it was time to:

tenor.gif?itemid=7353714

You can help by not escalating it further. Just let the mods do their thing before we lose mafia forever. 

• Like 2

Forget it.  I’ll just quit.

There is not much need to scapegoat Mafia and insults.  When, you know, the outpouring was demonstrably not due to insults.

So, sure, blame me.  I already took responsibility.  But least accurately represent what happened.

I look forward to the Mod input on insults regardless though.  Should be a good opportunity for self reflection, and an opportunity to use themselves as examples for wayward folk.

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Mafia is about to get shut down because some people dont have any sense of boundaries or respect. Which was shown by people posting when it was time to:

tenor.gif?itemid=7353714

You can help by not escalating it further. Just let the mods do their thing before we lose mafia forever. 

“Show me.”