JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

not at all.

also, even if i knew 100 percent you were scum, you arent getting lynched today.

and i wouldnt want that anyway

the fun is trying to figure out whos with you

Edited by Malfatron

16 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m thinking Daboyle and Josh. I like KSJ, Touch, Squire, Whicker as Town. I’m leaning Town on SwAg and you for now.

If you want to know why I'm not jumping for joy at the prospect of lynching MWil, it is because I have the same reads on almost everyone in this list.  And he said them before they became popular with other people.  I don't know where he's getting the KSJ read as Town though.  And I get the sentiment about him nitpicking the argument Orca made that missed most of the substance of it to focus on one vulnerable detail, and being over-the-top super Town with the interactions with Whicker and whatnot.  Plus, I am going through every page looking for this bird hero picture now, which I thought was him.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:
16 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m thinking Daboyle and Josh. I like KSJ, Touch, Squire, Whicker as Town. I’m leaning Town on SwAg and you for now.

If you want to know why I'm not jumping for joy at the prospect of lynching MWil, it is because I have the same reads on almost everyone in this list. 

Yeah, daboyle is scum.

hes trying to hard to be congenial, and pops up when it matters. Like right when I made the deal

I think Rick has seemed candid.  I think the self-deprecating and good humor is the modified version of his nice guy Rick thing he started.  I also don't think Rick neutralizes himself as a potential thread power if he's scum, which he definitely weakened himself with the number / player list range talk.  I also don't think he would follow Ragnarok's directive as keenly as he did when he went back to read the thread, and came back with a vote for Josh.

15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

How much stock would Pickle put in there if:

1. He/Orca or both were there

2. SwAg wasn’t there

This sorta sticks out too.  Rick hasn't accused me of much of anything, and has liked several of my posts.  I get the Twins/SwAg jokes play well though.

Just now, SwAg said:

I think Rick has seemed candid.  I think the self-deprecating and good humor is the modified version of his nice guy Rick thing he started.  I also don't think Rick neutralizes himself as a potential thread power if he's scum, which he definitely weakened himself with the number / player list range talk.  I also don't think he would follow Ragnarok's directive as keenly as he did when he went back to read the thread, and came back with a vote for Josh.

If rick is town, it means hes likely telling the truth about not reading his PM. which means he actually could be scum. so at best, its a nulltell