JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

did xmad know that pickle didnt read his pm...before he taunted pickle for not being in chat.

...and then pickle peeked and found he was scum

is xmad that reckless?

Yeah, he is.

But, my PM had my character visible to me on the message drop down before I opened it.  So, Rick would know his character at least if he even looked at the notification.  And if he is scum, then that goes back to what I've said about Xmad lolbus on Ragnarok as "cleared" Town, because Rick would have to have an amicable character for him to not know that he was a hero,  but somehow unfriendly.

Also, we're just deferring all expertise to Xmad and Forge on this, and Forge gave Xmad theme cover, after Ragnarok ordained to grace us with his empty idle threats.

Forge, what is the source of your expertise?  Did you read comics?  Do you still read comics?  Did you read Death Note?

Edited by SwAg
misspoke on list, added question

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, he is.

But, my PM had my character visible to me on the message drop down before I opened it.  So, Rick would know his character at least if he even looked at the notification.  And if he is scum, then that goes back to what I've said about Xmad lolbus on Ragnarok as "cleared" Town, because Rick would have to have an amicable character for him to not know that he was a hero,  but somehow unfriendly.

well thats weird

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, we're just deferring all expertise to Xmad and Forge on this, who covered for each other, after Ragnarok ordained to grace us with his empty idle threats.

dont see it

if xmad was fake claiming, why would forge have to pipe in.

they arent aligned if scum