JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

You can ignore Malfatron.  He’s clueless.  KSJ said he’s going to hammer anyone he can because D1 is boring, but since he is the double vote, he has nothing to make future days interesting.  It’s not like he’s suddenly going to start playing after he propped himself up an excuse to do nothing for days on end.

7 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

I haven’t been reading up a whole ton so bear with me here. I’m wondering why he started this game out of the gate calling out rags (a cleared townie) as scum. When the game is still 15+ players it’s hard to keep track when I’m not constantly on.

I generally don’t have a major feel on the game so far. Once we get night results in and what not, I’ll get a bigger feel for who I think is scum. Right now, my biggest scum reads are Xmad, Mwil, and and amac/Dingo as a somewhat Wild Card. 

But you haven’t been reading up, so how would you know?

7 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

That def makes sense. Mwil is someone who’s been sketchy imo for a lot of the reasons Orca (and some others) presented. What are your thoughts on him Malf?

But you haven’t been reading up so how would you know? Why do you care what Malfatron thinks? Why are you so certain he’s Town?

6 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

gonna go w my gut here

mwil

You jumped on all day yesterday or the night before, continued to push me despite “not reading up”, and are now “sticking with your gut”.

It’s Daboyle today and I could be easily persuaded to go Josh.

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@MWil23 your meta feels like when you were scum tracker. 

You mean the game I played really well until SwAg felt like burning it down so that your scum faction could get a win in Wrestelmafia 2? So, to clarify, you think that I spent the first 4-5 days posting in character, followed by nailing scum Orca, outing scum ET on a meta read based off of a game solve, and then...avoided interaction with my teammates (SwAg pointed this out about Dome) ala Marvel when I was the scum redirector? That's not at all what I've done this game, which makes sense since I'm Town. What doesn't make sense is that you'd blatantly make this up as a 1:1 correspondence to justify a read on me.