JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

General first world problem:

I was home sick yesterday (it was food poisoning) and because of all the precautions I cannot return to work until I get a doctors note.

Can’t get to my PCP til tomorrow.

... I hate everything.

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

General first world problem:

I was home sick yesterday (it was food poisoning) and because of all the precautions I cannot return to work until I get a doctors note.

Can’t get to my PCP til tomorrow.

... I hate everything.

Get well soon buddy. And I hope that they’re being supportive of you in chatty. You slipped yesterday but don’t feel bad, it happens. Next time don’t waste it on someone like KSJ. At least go big.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Get well soon buddy. And I hope that they’re being supportive of you in chatty. You slipped yesterday but don’t feel bad, it happens. Next time don’t waste it on someone like KSJ. At least go big.

In order:

I feel wonderful today.

I don’t have a chat.

I openly admit to being a petty voter toward KSJ.

And also why are you trying the old strategy of trying to push me til I snap?

22 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:
22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Oof 😣 

Yeahhh I was halfway through and it didn’t... it didn’t look good.

And then gradually yesterday votes came off of him...I’m fascinated with that.

I stand by my points on Daboyle. He’s been a total non-contributor, admits to not reading, yet contradicts himself by claiming something about my meta, which he couldn’t have had on his own without following others mindlessly and/or scum pushing my mislynch while trying to appear Town. Going “with his gut” literally doesn’t make any sense. He’s scum.