JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

8 hours ago, SwAg said:
8 hours ago, Forge said:

It was moved to 10PM, not AM 

Was it edited?  I swear the first one said am, and I never read the others.

Anyone else wonder if SwAg read the interactions between Malf and Blue? He didn’t arbitrarily change the time hidden in the VC, but here he makes it seem that’s what happened.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Odd response while still avoiding the points I made

I generally only read the most recent two pages or whatever post I'm quoted/tagged in whenever I'm on. So I miss most of the things going on but I also read stuff like Orca's post about why you're sketchy.

Vote Count

Counselor - 2 - Forge, bcb

Mwil - 4 - Orca, Dome, Daboyle, Xmad

Swag - 2 - KSJ

Xmad - 5 - Squire, biggio, Dingo, Matts, Finn

KSJ - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

Whicker - 2 - Amac, ET

Pickle Rick - 1 - Whicker

Dome - 1 - Counselor

Josh - 1 - Pickle Rick

Daboyle - 2 - Malfatron, Mwil

Forge - 1 - Touch

Biggio - 1 - Swag

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch

Day phase will end at 10pm tomorrow; Malfatron will be lynched if no consensus can be reached

Edited by Blue

2 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

I generally only read the most recent two pages or whatever post I'm quoted/tagged in whenever I'm on. So I miss most of the things going on but I also read stuff like Orca's post about why you're sketchy.

Orca posted that on P. 37-38, you weren’t online, your next post was P. 43 a full 10-12 hours later, and you came in greeting swag as “comrade”.

You then leave for another few pages and over an hour, then vote me to “maintain the tie” on page 47.

You’re lying.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Orca posted that on P. 37-38, you weren’t online, your next post was P. 43 a full 10-12 hours later, and you came in greeting swag as “comrade”.

You then leave for another few pages and over an hour, then vote me to “maintain the tie” on page 47.

You’re lying.

I'm generally on but I don't actually post anything half the time

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
14 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

You’re lying.

Daboyle 

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Anyone else wonder if SwAg read the interactions between Malf and Blue? He didn’t arbitrarily change the time hidden in the VC, but here he makes it seem that’s what happened.

I clearly missed pages that I then went back and read after being absent for several hours.  You could just ask me instead of posing dumb questions.

Vote Count

Counselor - 2 - Forge, bcb

Mwil - 4 - Orca, Dome, Daboyle, Xmad

Swag - 2 - KSJ

Xmad - 5 - Squire, biggio, Dingo, Matts, Finn

KSJ - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

Whicker - 2 - Amac, ET

Pickle Rick - 1 - Whicker

Dome - 1 - Counselor

Josh - 1 - Pickle Rick

Daboyle - 2 - Malfatron, Mwil

Forge - 1 - Touch

Biggio - 1 - Swag

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch

Day phase will end at 10pm tomorrow; Malfatron will be lynched if no consensus can be reached

MWil:  Guys, hear me out, I think SwAg didn’t read the thread.  That’s interesting right?

No one:  Yeah, the only way he could have missed it is if he shut the **** up for one second in his scum chat and somehow no one corrected him when he was talking about the randomized lottery lynch.

MWil:  WHAT COULD IT MEAN

SwAg:  I clearly missed pages, idiot.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I clearly missed pages that I then went back and read after being absent for several hours.  You could just ask me instead of posing dumb questions.

This is now the second time you’ve inserted yourself into me seeing if I could get someone else to jump on board.