JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Daboyle: I'm not reading

Me: Outlines a case proving that isn't true

Daboyle: Yeah well I only read the last 2-3 pages when I'm online

Me: Provide concrete examples proving this is a lie, with page numbers and timestamps

Daboyle: Yeah well I read the important stuff

Me: That's the third time you've lied for no reason

Daboyle: I'm rubber and you're glue

19 other people: *Crickets*

Daboyle is actually caught in an ever-evolving explanation of his actions each time his previous explanation is contradicted with facts.

Whether you want to believe that’s incompetent Town Daboyle or scum Daboyle is immaterial.  We’re not even discussing it.  That’s alarming.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The complete lack of any semblance of a sense of urgency here is really irritating me.

It’s because the no deadline. Yes I realize there’s a sort of deadline that was kind of handed out, but it’s not in the title and wasn’t the original guideline. I 1000% understand this method and would find it superior under ideal scenarios, but this site doesn’t work that way. You don’t give a hard deadline, people will slack even if subconsciously. Most of us hosts have already learned this the hard way 

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

I'm gonna claim so you bums will shut up and lynch me or scum hopefully hits me N1 so I don't have to attempt to actually pretend like I'm trying

Hawkman - Protector

First one to give their move I think?