JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I used to think that I knew DC really well. Turns out, I just only know Batman and Superman.

I’m the exact opposite. All the superheroes I know are DC and I assume the marvel ones I know are DC. Like why couldn’t biggio be Iron Man? Idk!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Malfatron  Swag is the 3rd vote on Biggio..... you better get after him

You arent reading or understanding. either that or you confuse me with my brother

its not that biggio was the third vote. Its his reaction to being accused of such.

Talk to swag if you need to. Hes the one who said that 3rd vote is a scumtell. Tell him to get himself

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Talk to swag if you need to. Hes the one who said that 3rd vote is a scumtell. Tell him to get himself

Tou beeches are all copying me. I said it first. Now you all are getting all the credit.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You arent reading or understanding. either that or you confuse me with my brother

its not that biggio was the third vote. Its his reaction to being accused of such.

Actually, it was matts who told me and Orca, who then told MWil, and I remembered, so I told Biggio.