JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

41 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This guy is good.

40 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Thank you.

39 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If he was serious, he's talking about me.

If he's being sarcastic, he's talking about you.

37 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

hes talking about orca

Is he?

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

...two compliments Day 1 to Orca?

Swag is creeping me out lol

39 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

to save town.

Things were meandering and nothing was happening

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What's this about swag and me? 

I think 2 games ago or whenever Swag was the Gov and claimed you were X (bad guy) on D1. I told Malf the only way I see him doing that was if he had something to protect against the fallout if wrong. Like he was scum and cant die or the Gov. 

So the above posts in relation to Swag saying "This guy is good" is weird

@SwAg I'm assuming that is one you purposefully didnt quote someone in replying. What do you take away from the response to it?

Just now, Whicker said:

I agree I typically advocate getting rid of killers 

Again, solid strategy. Probably works better when said person actually has the ability to kill, but whatever floats your boat, I guess. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Is he?

Swag is creeping me out lol

I think 2 games ago or whenever Swag was the Gov and claimed you were X (bad guy) on D1. I told Malf the only way I see him doing that was if he had something to protect against the fallout if wrong. Like he was scum and cant die or the Gov. 

So the above posts in relation to Swag saying "This guy is good" is weird

@SwAg I'm assuming that is one you purposefully didnt quote someone in replying. What do you take away from the response to it?

I wanted to give everyone an opportunity to feel complimented, yet also have the ability to weaponize it as sarcasm because I know my criticism and disappointment hurts worse than any other.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Again, solid strategy. Probably works better when said person actually has the ability to kill, but whatever floats your boat, I guess. 

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

fo shizzle. 

Sucks that you can't play in this one longer than you will be then. 

I mean. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You do realize that this was a take on Touch calling me scum, right? Are you looking at what I was responding to? 

I saw Touch calling you scum and you threatening to kill him for it.

But really, Biggio read my posts closely enough to see I didn’t actually ask a question in them.  I made some statements towards him with escape hatch language that he used to get out of a game discussion, but no question.  I asked him why he answered Malfatron but not me, and he said he must have missed my questions.  That’s what I thought was an interesting display there.

Just now, Whicker said:

Doesn't it strike you at all as peculiar that you are the only one who apparently picked up such a treasure trove of valuable information such as me "claiming" I'm going to kill someone or that I had such ability? Doesn't it maybe feel like you're the only one who just quite isn't getting the joke here? 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

why would mafia openly do this, whicker?

Isnt it more likely it was a joke?

scum can joke around too, so its not a towntell. 

but the threatening touch part, i dont get.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But really, Biggio read my posts closely enough to see I didn’t actually ask a question in them.  I made some statements towards him with escape hatch language that he used to get out of a game discussion, but no question.  I asked him why he answered Malfatron but not me, and he said he must have missed my questions.  That’s what I thought was an interesting display there.

looks like you just put a mating display on biggio right there