JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Doesn't it strike you at all as peculiar that you are the only one who apparently picked up such a treasure trove of valuable information such as me "claiming" I'm going to kill someone or that I had such ability? Doesn't it maybe feel like you're the only one who just quite isn't getting the joke here? 

You keep this attitude up and you’re gonna be my first investigation while I’m dancing around all the night actions that I’m immune to.

Just now, SwAg said:

You keep this attitude up and you’re gonna be my first investigation while I’m dancing around all the night actions that I’m immune to.

You invest me, I'll invest you? Deal? 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Doesn't it strike you at all as peculiar that you are the only one who apparently picked up such a treasure trove of valuable information such as me "claiming" I'm going to kill someone or that I had such ability? Doesn't it maybe feel like you're the only one who just quite isn't getting the joke here? 

No. People don’t read. I’ve been the only one to notice things before 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:
3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You invest me, I'll invest you? Deal? 

If i get lynched, i may vengeful one of you

Just now, Malfatron said:

If i get lynched, i may vengeful one of you

Blue just sent me a message and told I’m immune to all actions, not just night actions, so this would verify me so people could trust me.