JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m not scum and you are likely scum and know this is the only way you can get rid of my excellent play. How about this. I’ll give you the number one Pick in BDL for your number 10 if I am scum 

Well counselor is town 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Can you qoute it for me?

47 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s cause forge is scum 

46 minutes ago, Forge said:

fo shizzle. 

Sucks that you can't play in this one longer than you will be then. 

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

So what about that post signified a joke?

Common sense, tone and grammar (curious how many people have seen me use grammar such as "fo shizzle" in a post that wasn't facetious or exasperated),player history between touch and i.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Common sense, tone and grammar (curious how many people have seen me use grammar such as "fo shizzle" in a post that wasn't facetious or exasperated),player history between touch and i.

So all things that are not able to be determined with 100% accuracy on the internet. So how is reading your post with literal intent idiocy? How is reading it sarcastically supposed to be the norm? All interesting questions 

Like this is yet another reason why mafia is not a game for me. I interpret “tomorrow” as “tomorrow” and get ripped. I interpret “I’m going to kill you” as “I’m going to kill you” and I get ripped. Where’s the mafia post handbook that you all read to help me determine this stuff without any actual indicators for doing so?