JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why those 3?

Counselor seemed to be playing his scum game early (to be fair he could actually just not be paying attention but he does seem to appear every time I bring it up).  Swag planting conversion seeds early day one and armac is just doing that scum thing I do where I plant a vote on someone without one and chill without adding a thing 

In the real world, when someone says 10pm tomorrow, they mean exactly that. Not some weird mafia interpretation that involves ridiculous context. When someone threatens to kill someone in a game, that’s generally not a joke even with ridiculous context. So really I’m not being ridiculous at all and I’m the one taking things in reality 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Like this is yet another reason why mafia is not a game for me. I interpret “tomorrow” as “tomorrow” and get ripped. I interpret “I’m going to kill you” as “I’m going to kill you” and I get ripped. Where’s the mafia post handbook that you all read to help me determine this stuff without any actual indicators for doing so?

I don't think anyone ripped you buddy.  Just @Blue for not changing the wording 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So all things that are not able to be determined with 100% accuracy on the internet. So how is reading your post with literal intent idiocy? How is reading it sarcastically supposed to be the norm? All interesting questions 

Do you read everything literally? Do you think swag and malf are really brothers? If you can't tell from the grammar and connotation of the post what is serious or not, I can't help you. Others know the joke, it's not even the first time it's been brought up this game, and hell, even others besides myself have brought it up. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't think anyone ripped you buddy.  Just @Blue for not changing the wording 

Let’s go to the tape 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Another day of this?!

See you all in like 28 hours lol. This is ridiculous 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I'm about 90% sure that's supposed to be 10 PM tonight EST and that Blue forgot to change the "tomorrow" to "tonight". @Blue
""

Apologies for taking “tomorrow” to mean “tomorrow” but that’s generally what it means 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

what even are days anymore

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@Whicker he fixed it.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

oh you are serious

he copy pasted that from yesterday

its 10 pm today

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

He posted that deadline last night.  So night should be a 10 pm tonight 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Counselor seemed to be playing his scum game early (to be fair he could actually just not be paying attention but he does seem to appear every time I bring it up).  Swag planting conversion seeds early day one and armac is just doing that scum thing I do where I plant a vote on someone without one and chill without adding a thing 

tenor.gif?itemid=14895670