JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, theuntouchable said:

What conversation would you like? 

Well, I'm still working so what you said is probably a longer conversation and I'm going to be in and out. We can have it, but be patient, and let's try not to monopolize the thread. The conversation about my claiming is a much shorter conversation.

At this point though, nobody else seems to be interested in the things the others say and the attention is on me, so we may as well just get it over with. I can replace Whicker tomorrow if he wants out. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

You wouldn’t convert me?!?!

You would be my first. 

Then one of the twins. 

Then mission. I wouldn't even care if he was playing. I'd convert him anyway. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Well, I'm still working so what you said is probably a longer conversation and I'm going to be in and out. We can have it, but be patient, and let's try not to monopolize the thread. The conversation about my claiming is a much shorter conversation.

At this point though, nobody else seems to be interested in the things the others say and the attention is on me, so we may as well just get it over with. I can replace Whicker tomorrow if he wants out. 

I am just going to step into this conversation right now so I don't get accused of doing so later.

Thanks