JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I just picked a name from a hat

but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s scum.... with malf

malf was quick to jump on the “oh that’s a red letter” bandwagon and quick to suggest that I should be the one to save dingo after I admitted it was a gambit 

why do you think malf wants someone else (besides himself) to save dingo?

dingo was a late add.

Don't think hes scum

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Reading the 35 pages I was behind 

And you just so happened to make a comment criticizing the “not red letter” just mere moments after it was confirmed to not be a red letter?

Just now, Whicker said:

And you just so happened to make a comment criticizing the “not red letter” just mere moments after it was confirmed to not be a red letter?

I know crazy right.  Literally while I was typing I got the dome replied notification 

I think malf knew dingo was scum 

malf thought I was scum, but was quick to trust my red letter of dingo anyways... when have I ever claimed an invest and not just game out with it instantly? 

malf was suspicious of me, but fully believed a “red letter” that I didn’t actually claim, in a way that I never would have claimed it anyways 

once I backed off dingo, malf commented that maybe I should try to save dingo...

my theory is that malf doesn’t want to be the guy that argues to save scum (dingo)

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
35 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

thats a silly conclusion.

you said that about mwil too.

why?

It's not.  I will explain in due time.  I don't want to give it up just yet. More people can be cleared imo off of that.  If orca is reading maybe not many more. 

That doesn't even make sense.

How do you know mwil and I aren't just pretending to be suspicious that your character isn't in JLA?

31 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So if you admit you were wrong, the next step would be an apology for a personal attack based on ignorance.  Wouldn't you say?

It would be.  I can admit that.  

Wouldn't you say that the next step for you is to admit you spun and used falsehoods to try and see if you could get me to slip (which you couldn't bc i was telling the truth the whole time and still am)

Just now, Dome said:

malf thought I was scum, but was quick to trust my red letter of dingo anyways... when have I ever claimed an invest and not just game out with it instantly? 

malf was suspicious of me, but fully believed a “red letter” that I didn’t actually claim, in a way that I never would have claimed it anyways 

once I backed off dingo, malf commented that maybe I should try to save dingo...

my theory is that malf doesn’t want to be the guy that argues to save scum (dingo)

@theuntouchable @SwAg need my big brain boys on this one 

Just now, Dome said:

But you trusted my vote as a red letter even though you thought I was scum?

i thought you "implied" a red letter, and i pushed you hard to confirm or deny that.

i didnt trust that you actually had a red letter.

i said that a few times.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I can follow this logic at least