JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

About how Josh liking that post is a slip 

Bc he had not posted like at all today.  Maybe a few and not for a long while. He then all of a sudden likes that exact post where mwil is calling me scum or whatever

Josh is definitely scum.  I told you all d1 and I'm gonna laugh my *** off if I was right yet again on d1 and you all lycnhed town instead. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bc he had not posted like at all today.  Maybe a few and not for a long while. He then all of a sudden likes that exact post where mwil is calling me scum or whatever

Josh is definitely scum.  I told you all d1 and I'm gonna laugh my *** off if I was right yet again on d1 and you all lycnhed town instead. 

So that’s not a slip. That’s something that contributes to your read of him 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It was a better analogy than what you just typed up. 

you made a statement about how he must be a bad lawyer. 

he’s a lawyer in real life. 

That's my point....a personal attack has to have validity to it.  A baseless, semi joke on an anonymous message board about ones profession is hardly a personal attack.  

It may be in bad taste and not polite but definitely not a personal attack

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

That's my point....a personal attack has to have validity to it.  A baseless, semi joke on an anonymous message board about ones profession is hardly a personal attack.  

It may be in bad taste and not polite but definitely not a personal attack

This just screams that this is more about keeping up an appearance than what you actually feel. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So that’s not a slip. That’s something that contributes to your read of him 

I would say yes. 

It's a slip to me bc he basically messed up by liking that particular post by that particular player.  

It may not be your definition of a slip and fit more to evidence to support my read. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I would say yes. 

It's a slip to me bc he basically messed up by liking that particular post by that particular player.  

It may not be your definition of a slip and fit more to evidence to support my read. 

I understand. But I think you’re wrong on this one. Or at the very least it doesn’t mean anything