JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

3 hours ago, Whicker said:
3 hours ago, Dome said:

What happened?

I’ve had the realization that I’ve put a lot of trust in the people on this site. While there’s people I do trust, there’s many people who I am foolish to be completely certain. My real name is all over the forum. People on here have my phone number and others have my Facebook. I have told everyone where I live. It’s really not worth potentially pissing the wrong people off 

If this is because my joke comment, just realize I was mocking how you kept saying "in real life xyz" when this is the internet. Sorry for offending you. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron it was not a game related comment so ignore it.  

Touch is clearly doing this bc he feels I insulted/attacked rags and feels the need to defend him at the expense/cost of alienating/pushing others (me) away.  Just let it go.  

Why are you telling me to ignore it? im not even responding.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Touch is clearly doing this bc he feels I insulted/attacked rags and feels the need to defend him at the expense/cost of alienating/pushing others (me) away.  Just let it go.  

You attack someone which alienates...and then accuse someone defending against that attack of alienating?

Ok.

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Has anyone actually said what they did with their night moves? I may have missed it. The only thing I recall is DaBoyle saying he was redirected and didn’t MWill say he was roleblocked?

I miss squire already.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I never said pushed...I said focused on me.  And I know why.  You are yet again defending rags while alienating others. I got it.  xD

are you claiming Other?

@Malfatron you asked if I was claiming other in response to my post. 

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:
3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I've pointed to a number of inconsistencies, but let's set that aside for now.

You didnt answer my question.  Why weren't you going to vote biggio despite saying you would?

@Pickle Rick?

You need to check with your chat to see how to respond?

Do you have a point with this line of questioning? You both have stated your cases and you keep tunneling like something is going to change.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You attack someone which alienates...and then accuse someone defending against that attack of alienating?

Ok.

Did I say anything about you? No

Are we talking about you? No

Did I say you couldn't defend it? No

Did I say I owe you an apology? Yes 

Are you reading? Apparently not

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I mentioned the rags thing because I wanted to make sure you realized how it came off. 

I pushed you because you slipped.