JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

92% town mislynches tomorrow.  I will bet you rags will leave mwil bc he is playing so bad this game.  He will instead lead the masses against me and lynch town.  And I so hope he does that.  It will prove how far he has fallen, I honestly don't believe he was ever good at this game 

mwil is admitted scum

if we have no red letters, lynch mwil

• Like 1

92% town mislynches tomorrow.  I will bet you rags will leave mwil bc he is playing so bad this game.  He will instead lead the masses against me and lynch town.  And I so hope he does that.  It will prove how far he has fallen, I honestly don't believe he was ever good at this game 

I'm a has-been.  You're a never-was.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You just did though.

God you suck at reading....I'm referring to my comparison of you to a war movie and how far your mafia game has fallen.  You are proving me a genius right now (and that you cannot read).  Stop talking to me or I will modkill myself.  You should be able to block mods.  I should not have to read their posts that are not related to being a mod.  Especially from people like you.  

Edited by Pickle Rick

God you suck at reading....I'm referring to my comparison of you to a war movie and how far your mafia game has fallen.  You are proving me a genius right now (and that you cannot read).  Stop talking to me or I will modkill myself.  You should be able to block mods.  I should not have to read their posts that are not related to being a mod.  Especially from people like you.  

No, cause we have to tell people when they are being naughty and making personal attacks.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

gimme me damn dingo token. i never voted dingo either :)

dbdezac-5a9a30e3-b88c-4d42-82e1-8345da61

It's about on par with a 000000000/1 worth of a penny/

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not talking about that.  Why do you keep bringing it up. 

Can you not read?

dbrqkmj-8d6373cd-b894-4dee-ac4d-82ea41d3

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

fwiw. if another scum isnt caught tommorrow, mwil has to be the one to go.

remember town....0 mislynches from here on out.

you got this