JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

6. @SwoleXmad

Crimson Tide

For those of you unfamiliar with the movie (great film btw), it revolved around a maniacal submarine captain who wants to fire Nuclear missiles on Moscow after losing radio contact with the USA. He's eventually talked out of starting WWIII by Denzel Washington. I'll let you decide which one he is.

CavernousMiserlyGalapagostortoise-max-1m

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Great movie, extremely entertaining, wildly inaccurate on a historical level in it's coverage of the Boshkin War

Never heard of this war, but I'll say this is an incredibly underrated movie.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Me:  Ragnarok is Town now, but the role indicates potential Cult and is unsafe to assume Ragnarok is still Town days from now.

Matts:  I’m mind-numbingly stupid

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Matts, you seem like you want us to believe there is no Cult, and that I’m paranoid.

Actually swag, you are being the retard. Im not talking about cult at all. Im talking about bodyguard, watcher, tracker, etc being used on a cleared guy.

That was the ploy. Make sure rags draws all the protective stuff in fear of a cult.

idiot.

Edited by Matts4313

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge

Black Hawk Down

Really solid player all the way around. You aren't sure whether he, just like our troops in Somalia, win or lose, but you know that it'll be an entertaining and wild ride all the way there, with flashes of greatness, moments of potential misses, but in the end, he's dependable whether Town or Scum.

giphy.gif

(I bet you guys didn't know Tom Hardy was in it)

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge

Black Hawk Down

Really solid player all the way around. You aren't sure whether he, just like our troops in Somalia, win or lose, but you know that it'll be an entertaining and wild ride all the way there, with flashes of greatness, moments of potential misses, but in the end, he's dependable whether Town or Scum.

giphy.gif

(I bet you guys didn't know Tom Hardy was in it)

The guy who played Jaime Lannister is also in it, along with a very young Orlando Bloom

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Actually swag, you are being the retard. Im not talking about cult at all. Im talking about bodyguard, watcher, tracker, etc being used on a cleared guy.

That was the ploy. Make sure rags draws all the protective stuff in fear of a cult.

idiot.

Well then you’re even stupider than I thought.  I’m sorry, I’ll work in adequately representing your stupidity 

7. @MWil23

Lone Survivor

The Book is one of the best movies that I've ever read for those of you who are literate and enjoy reading (Blue, SwAg, Touch, Squire, ET). This is a wild and controversial true story revolving around the ethical use of warfare/rules of engagement, heroism, sacrifice, and survival.

source.gif

It's pretty simple:

4 leave, 1 survives.

Up until the last few games, my mantra was to play well for 75% of the game, completely fall apart, and have the same rate of failure approaching LYLO.

Win or Lose, I do it on my terms

u2gUbA.gif

(Bonus points for irony here, especially because IRL it came down to a 2-1-1 vote on what to do)

And you assumed that Ragnarok’s role is the Innocent Child, but as Superman it makes no sense.  Yet your thread entrance was remarking how Ragnarok being designated Town in the OP was interesting.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

7. @MWil23

Lone Survivor

The Book is one of the best movies that I've ever read for those of you who are literate and enjoy reading (Blue, SwAg, Touch, Squire, ET). This is a wild and controversial true story revolving around the ethical use of warfare/rules of engagement, heroism, sacrifice, and survival.

Funny  you put me in here, I actually do not enjoy reading much at all.  More of a skimmer of things myself.... @Matts4313

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Matts, you seem like you’re trying to clear abilities off of Ragnarok now.

Then you are even stupider than I thought. I was assessing your intentions on coming out of the gate saying Rags will be culted. Im sorry, I will try to work within your mental scope of a level 1 thinker.