JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, bcb1213 said:

In fact @Pickle Rickit might be wise to go no move so they can't redirect you to myself or someone else who could potentially find the killer 

I thought about doing that since I did it last game when I thought I motivated scum.  

Still debating though bc things can be learned if I am redirected 

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I too am curious about who your character is, bcb. I mean we already know what you do so why hide it?

I have no problem telling you all my character first thing during day phase.  I kno little of this theme and I don't want to get sniped if anyone is hunting my particular character which I doubt but not taking the chance.  Sorry 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

In fact @Pickle Rickit might be wise to go no move so they can't redirect you to myself or someone else who could potentially find the killer 

Agreed, as a general rule, town roleblockers hurt town more than they help. Obviously not always. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I thought about doing that since I did it last game when I thought I motivated scum.  

Still debating though bc things can be learned if I am redirected 

Your call. Just an idea is all 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I did.  Further back though.  What is your character?

You all act like claiming your character is gonna do something bad.  

Your roles are out there, that is all scum care about.  Ksj should have claimed his character right way

What would sucm knowing your character do?

I've said before, I'm not a fan of claiming, especially this early. As far as I know, there is no reason to assume that anyone needs to kill me specifically. But I have been in games where people had to outlive others. I don't know if that's in play this game, but if it is, I'm not going to assist that mechanic without good reason. To satisfy your question is not good reason.

Plus I enjoy being annoying sometimes.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

I've said before, I'm not a fan of claiming, especially this early. As far as I know, there is no reason to assume that anyone needs to kill me specifically. But I have been in games where people had to outlive others. I don't know if that's in play this game, but if it is, I'm not going to assist that mechanic without good reason. To satisfy your question is not good reason.

Plus I enjoy being annoying sometimes.

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I have no problem telling you all my character first thing during day phase.  I kno little of this theme and I don't want to get sniped if anyone is hunting my particular character which I doubt but not taking the chance.  Sorry 

@SwAg odd?

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg&f=1&nofb=1