JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Rags and swag may remember one game I was Dr Manhatten many moons ago. I couldn't die unless one person found me. I figured out who it was and town wouldn't lynch him and they lost my op town character.  However I did drop hints at some point if you want to go through all my posts from day two I think 

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Rags and swag may remember one game I was Dr Manhatten many moons ago. I couldn't die unless one person found me. I figured out who it was and town wouldn't lynch him and they lost my op town character.  However I did drop hints at some point if you want to go through all my posts from day two I think 

OH MAN I remember that. I don't remember a damn thing about that game apart from that though.

4 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not sure how you consider my move to be unverified. I'm also curious what villain you think I could be that would have a double vote? I don't why Joker would have that ability.

Lmao.

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

Just to be clear, if amac isn’t Bizarro, it’s one of: Daboyle, ET, Ragnarok, Finn, KSJ, Dingo.  With some being significantly more likely than others.

All based solely on the verified information we have, but Daboyle and KSJ seem least likely based on unverified information.

And Joker is one of: Daboyle, ET, Whicker, Finn, KSJ.

Based on the same, Daboyle seems the least likely.

The issue is just we can’t explain the double Bizarro / Whicker claiming a copy role and went to Rick, and we can’t verify Daboyle.  So, really, he could be Bizarro.  Just that’s not a rabbit hole worth going down quite yet because the watch would catch Daboyle lying if that’s the case.

Shrug, if Whicker isn’t Joker, gun to my head I’m going ET, Finn, KSJ.

Joker top priority for sure.

Bizarro, I would say ET, Finn, Ragnarok, and tinfoil for Dingo.

Counselor disappeared.

Hope I’m not imagining **** and buying too much my own read with Daboyle / Rick.

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Lmao.

To be clear, Double Vote is verified, but double vote is also a throw-in for scum on a fairly regular basis, especially for Godfathers.  And your framing of it just doesn’t sit right with me at all.