JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

14. @Matts4313

The Patriot

This one is tough, because it's a great movie, but so historically inaccurate that it's hard to take seriously as a history teacher. Mel Gibson steals the show as a Patriot who sacrifices a lot for our nation's independence. So, where does Matts fit in?

giphy.gif

source.gif

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

14. @Matts4313

The Patriot

This one is tough, because it's a great movie, but so historically inaccurate that it's hard to take seriously as a history teacher. Mel Gibson steals the show as a Patriot who sacrifices a lot for our nation's independence. So, where does Matts fit in?

giphy.gif

source.gif

Fun story.  One of my teachers in HS was the historical expert for The Patriot and Last of the Mohicans.  He talked about how they ignored 90% of what he said in The Patriot.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, you’re Town, yeah?

I am.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

14. @Matts4313

The Patriot

giphy.gif

source.gif

Damn, I was hoping for inglorious bastards just for the name. But I think you may have used it. 

I do like this movie though

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm just gonna go off the assumption my charms will get me a role.

How are ya'll doing?

I’m working from home with 5 kids and an antiquated CRM that requires another 6 programs to effectively do my job. On top of that, instead of being able to access the CRM from my workstation, I have to VPN into the server at my work to load it. 

it takes roughly 6-8 to seconds for anything to load after I click it. 

im a little on the edge