JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You really are painfully stupid.  I cannot even get people to read your posts because they don’t want to have an aneurysm.

uR nOt EvEn PlAyInG tHe gAmE. U r JuSt cAlLinG mE DuMbz OvEr aNd oVeR.

Its funny. The same thing you are crying incessantly about other people, is the same thing you are doing. 

PS: I think its funny, I like it. But you are being terrible so far this game. 

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

uR nOt EvEn PlAyInG tHe gAmE. U r JuSt cAlLinG mE DuMbz OvEr aNd oVeR.

Its funny. The same thing you are crying incessantly about other people, is the same thing you are doing. 

PS: I think its funny, I like it. But you are being terrible so far this game. 

Matts, you want to give Ragnarok a blank pass the whole game.  That’s what you’re saying by disagreeing with me.  I just want you to know that.  And if you don’t think that’s what you’re saying, then have Blue teach you to read, and re-read what I said.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

I love how you always resort to insults when you're scum.

It’s not an insult.  It’s an observation that no one except you will realistically dispute.  I’ve been calling you trash since I arrived here.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

It’s not an insult.  It’s an observation that no one except you will realistically dispute.  I’ve been calling you trash since I arrived here.

I actually hadn't read that post about me until now. You've really gotta change your scum game though.

You're pretty bad at it.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Matts, you want to give Ragnarok a blank pass the whole game.  That’s what you’re saying by disagreeing with me.  I just want you to know that.  And if you don’t think that’s what you’re saying, then have Blue teach you to read, and re-read what I said.

live look at swag right now:

do-the-twist-gif-1.gif

Pretty scummy to just make stuff up

Just now, Matts4313 said:

live look at swag right now:

do-the-twist-gif-1.gif

Pretty scummy to just make stuff up

That’s why I told you to learn to read because what I’ve said is to not assume Ragnarok is Town the whole game, and you’re seeing star patterns in The Bible.