JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You're lucky I caught Xmad and Biggio already, or you'd be in some serious trouble because Orca put together a case that is comprehensible, on D1 no less.

Coming to the conclusion first and then cherry picking information to support that narrative is a comprehensible case, piggybacking off of Matts statement that the "third vote is always scum"?

LOL

• Like 1

Well yeah, we all know Xmad is scum.  But I said Xmad was scum because he always multiquotes and responds to me about something random when he's scum.  I'm okay with him wanting to randomly kill Ragnarok to see what happens.

SwAg in Wrestelemafia:

MWil is scum because he and Dome are staying away from each other in thread and buddying up to each other, just like they did in Marvel Mafia (dead on 100%).

SwAg today:

You're lucky because Orca made a compelling case against you in a game without day time limits and I think it's possible that you could be bussing a teammate Day 1.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Coming to the conclusion first and then cherry picking information to support that narrative is a comprehensible case, piggybacking off of Matts statement that the "third vote is always scum"?

LOL

Hey man, I didn't say it was great, but that's not really the case.  I knew that would be the weak point of the argument, but Orca already addressed it.  The argument was never that matts made a decent point about the third vote.  Matts point was stupid, which should be no surprise.  Orca's argument was that you attempted to frame the narrative related to that afterward, and seemed to take actions to make light of matts' statement because matts was right for a dumb a reason.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg in Wrestelemafia:

MWil is scum because he and Dome are staying away from each other in thread and buddying up to each other, just like they did in Marvel Mafia (dead on 100%).

SwAg today:

You're lucky because Orca made a compelling case against you in a game without day time limits and I think it's possible that you could be bussing a teammate Day 1.

MWil confessed that he's learned from his mistakes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg in Wrestelemafia:

SwAg today:

Also, if you're going to yell about word twisting... I realize "compelling" and "comprehensible" both start with the same four characters, but those words mean vastly different things.

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You're lucky I caught Xmad and Biggio already, or you'd be in some serious trouble because Orca put together a case that is comprehensible, on D1 no less.

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

That’s not the worst case you’ve ever made.

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

That’s as close to a compliment as you’re getting though.  I at least followed it and could see the reasonability in it.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Hey man, I didn't say it was great, but that's not really the case.  I knew that would be the weak point of the argument, but Orca already addressed it.  The argument was never that matts made a decent point about the third vote.  Matts point was stupid, which should be no surprise.  Orca's argument was that you attempted to frame the narrative related to that afterward, and seemed to take actions to make light of matts' statement because matts was right for a dumb a reason.

And what I'm saying is this:

I don't take issue with his argument about me attempting to frame the narrative to Matts being right for the wrong reason (except that he's wrong). What I take issue with is a few things that are lost in translation here:

*The timeframe of those votes are so clustered together that my vote came down seconds/minutes after those other two based upon the timeframe of me reading, going back, searching for gifs/Tony Start quotes, etc.

*I pointed out a clear inconsistency with the VC from the host. I have a threefold issue with it because it:

1. As a host, I know how frustrated and monotonous VC's are.

2. I saw it, it needed correcting

3. It directly involves me. If I say nothing, then the Orca narrative reads "Herp, Derp, MWil didn't want to point it out a second time guys!!! He's hiding it guys!!!!"

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, if you're going to yell about word twisting... I realize "compelling" and "comprehensible" both start with the same four characters, but those words mean vastly different things.

VhVo6pf.gif

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This would go a lot easier if you just confessed.

Except:

1. I'm not scum

2. This is the classic doubled edged Orca sword. I ignore him, he tunnels on me. I respond, and he tunnels me.

After this morning, I'm just going to outright ignore him.

I also think it's funny that Squire and Whicker pointed it out immediately, Orca was there (P. 24 for Squire and P. 25 for Whicker), says nothing (despite two posts on P. 25), and then waits 13 pages to say "Did you see what MWil did there?" as though he went back and reread things.