JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

First world problem:

My house is going to be finished and yet the inspectors office for the county is closed. I’m going to be paying interest on a house I don’t live in and rent for our rental indefinitely. I’m also worried about what will happen in the long run and the impact on the housing market. This is completely unsustainable.

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I also think it's funny that Squire and Whicker pointed it out immediately, Orca was there (P. 24 for Squire and P. 25 for Whicker), says nothing (despite two posts on P. 25), and then waits 13 pages to say "Did you see what MWil did there?" as though he went back and reread things.

hilarious

You know how much you pay landlords in Soviet Russia?  Nothing, they get sent to the gulag like parasites and are punished for their hoarding of resources with the secret brand, which is the nice way of saying sodomized with a smoldering iron.

• Like 1

Cabin fever is in full swing here. 3 kids under school age, my wife and I trying to each work from home, no real end in sight, my kids aren’t sleeping, and I’m super close to snapping at everyone for no real reason. I’ve already had to apologize to my kids and wife. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Cabin fever is in full swing here. 3 kids under school age, my wife and I trying to each work from home, no real end in sight, my kids aren’t sleeping, and I’m super close to snapping at everyone for no real reason. I’ve already had to apologize to my kids and wife. 

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Wrong thread