JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That is actually normal for him. IIRC he’s the one that would like the weirdest things 

He also says the scummiest **** in the world. It’s an impressive skill. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, amac said:

Been a minute but with the quarantine I got some time to kill.. I'm game

16 hours ago, amac said:

What list?

15 hours ago, amac said:

Revolutionary 

12 hours ago, amac said:

plebes

11 hours ago, amac said:

Rags

1 hour ago, amac said:

Sup scumbag

Curious to look at the connection between Josh and amac.  I am not sure they have played a game together before and wonder how much they have crossed paths on other subforums.   That last post from amac stands out (to me) relative to the other posts he has made this game.

Thoughts??

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You put beets in the pineapple slaw.

i know I was just defending this type of behavior a second ago, but, 

I would never do such a thing.  Hence why this accusation is baseless.  MWil has now lied to protect obvious scum, Xmad and Biggio, with his third vote meta tell.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I would never do such a thing.  Hence why this accusation is baseless.  MWil has now lied to protect obvious scum, Xmad and Biggio, with his third vote meta tell.

Hey man, I’m just the guy who puts the lei around your neck when you get off the plane 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

What are you baselessly accusing me of now?

I’m insinuating, not accusing, while giving you the benefit of the doubt for running something miniature here. 

Squire jumped me immediately for the “follow” quote (real Tony Stark quote), Whicker jumped on it as well to go along with the second time I was the third vote, you and Orca and Counselor were all there to see it, and yet hours later Orca “did you see what MWil did” to justify his early vote on me.

You acknowledging Orca stands out in general. Counselor jumping on raised an eyebrow. Orca feigning that idea being original to himself when clearly 2-3 other people pointed it out immediately is outright scummy at worst and absurd at best.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m insinuating, not accusing, while giving you the benefit of the doubt for running something miniature here. 

Squire jumped me immediately for the “follow” quote (real Tony Stark quote), Whicker jumped on it as well to go along with the second time I was the third vote, you and Orca and Counselor were all there to see it, and yet hours later Orca “did you see what MWil did” to justify his early vote on me.

You acknowledging Orca stands out in general. Counselor jumping on raised an eyebrow. Orca feigning that idea being original to himself when clearly 2-3 other people pointed it out immediately is outright scummy at worst and absurd at best.

Who else pointed it out? 

Other people:  Oh, looks like MWil is following now haha

Orca:  Yeah, but look at how he tried to playoff this interaction related to it, and that has these implications.

MWil:  crazy how swag gave Orca credit for that