JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

And I’m saying it’s a **** theory that will be an overall negative to your game 

Well I've been all over scum on d1 in 4 of the last 6 games and no one listened,  so I gotta add statistics in a hope of achieving followers while also maintaining my skills xD

16. @The Orca

Valkyrie

Aside from it being a great movie and I know one of his favorites, I stand by this one more than almost any other. He's always up for some ridiculous theory, intricate plan with little to no chance of working, but when he (rarely) pulls it off, it's a sight to behold. More than likely he ends up getting himself and everyone else around him unnecessarily killed, but he still stands by his principles and plays the game "his way".

GleamingBadIndianjackal-max-1mb.gif

• Like 3

21. @Ragnarok

A Few Good Men

This fantastic movie revolves around whether or not a young and solid up and coming lawyer who struggles with inebriation and confidence/arrogance, while being extremely calculated, can successfully trap a general for violating the rules of engagement, hazing, and order of a murder.

CleanScholarlyFlies-small.gif

He's confident

Uc9X.gif

Sometimes, MAYBE not

d165430e8ebf1ca8cf23580a40222a3df6bbd99d

...and of course, this

22. @bcb1213

Flags of our Fathers

Underrated and spot on in terms of historical accuracy, this film uses flashbacks, flash forwards, and narration to have the entire film come together. He's criminally underrated and somehow flies under the radar, but that's how he likes it.

uZV4Yn.gif