JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, MWil23 said:

So those who seemingly plop a random vote down to get somebody 1 vote should be a major red flag.

Meh....that sounds more like something idgaf town would do, to be honest. You think scum is really going to throw up a red flag on themselves just to get a single person into a russian roulette elimination? 

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

Why would scum want to increase the lynch pool? Unless there’s scum on the block but how would we know?

If there’s scum in the pool or they want to increase the odds of getting rid of a power role, like a double voter for instance, or a great player/thread player.

Just now, MWil23 said:

If there’s scum in the pool or they want to increase the odds of getting rid of a power role, like a double voter for instance, or a great player/thread player.

Okay then so why wouldn’t a townie want to increase the lynch pool to increase the chance to hit scum? There’s guaranteed some townies with votes 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

10am est?

There is like a 5% chance I will be awake at that time. And that’s only if I’m still awake from the previous night 

99% i wont be on.  So let's figure what we are doing tonight

I'll go charge my phone now. Be back once its charged. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Okay then so why wouldn’t a townie want to increase the lynch pool to increase the chance to hit scum? There’s guaranteed some townies with votes 

Potentially valid, but I value thread play and players more than many, admittedly. What Malf just did, for example, is clearly an example going forward of someone who would try to take out a power role or player. I’m not speaking strictly about today, but rather going forward.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Potentially valid, but I value thread play and players more than many, admittedly. What Malf just did, for example, is clearly an example going forward of someone who would try to take out a power role or player. I’m not speaking strictly about today, but rather going forward.

or, forcing the scums hand to push for a lynch

chances are, they are in the pool somewhere

39 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@DingoLadd

Glory 

source.gif

bc his fake claims seem to always be suicide missions 

I liked Orca's better but this is pretty accurate.

Props to Orca for that list, fun read.

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is new. 

Should be 10pm EST.

10am EST, people are at work/home working/asleep during these stressful times.

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

He has two of the most amazing mod kills in FF mafia history. The infamous Dongo modkill from Aegon's that you're referring to, and then he had the fantastic Gopher's World mod kill where it was tied up between town and 3 different scum factions and stuck at a stalemate when he decided to modkill by posting his pm. 

Don't forget marvel mafia where I got myself lynched only to kill Captain America because I thought he was scum. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

lets see who goes for an actual lynch

Would it be more telling to let fate decide or to see lynch trains? I always value lynch trains and voting tendencies, so throwaway votes are telling, but not usually as telling as lynch wagons.

JMHO

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

or, forcing the scums hand to push for a lynch

chances are, they are in the pool somewhere

Beat me by seconds! Exactly!

Just now, MWil23 said:

Would it be more telling to let fate decide or to see lynch trains? I always value lynch trains and voting tendencies, so throwaway votes are telling, but not usually as telling as lynch wagons.

JMHO