Josh

Swole

Amac

That's actual 3 of the 4 main trains being from this group 

Where does week 2 of 3 come in?

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Week 2 of the 3 main trains are in that group lol

Just now, MWil23 said:

I stand by that bottom statement. I specified with the above. I felt as though that was obvious, but perhaps I didn't communicate it as effectively as I hoped.

I still don’t understand your perspective tbqh 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I still don’t understand your perspective tbqh 

I won't monopolize any more of your time, but if you took the "Random" aspect of all 23 of us, the breakdown could be something like 16-5-1-1 or 17-5-1 or 17-6 (something like that), giving you roughly a 33% chance of hitting on random.

That's if EVERYONE got a vote.

Now, if you took the "random" odds of, say, still 33% chance of hitting, but you only put up your 3-4 biggest scum reads, with no others, you'd have 33% and a higher likelihood of having a few/many competent Town players to then PUSH that number higher than 33%. Even if you get a mislynch, you then at least have more information, vote trends, and force a group of people (scum) to choose sides.

That's my basic probability/randomness meets meta synopsis. 

Does that make sense?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I won't monopolize any more of your time, but if you took the "Random" aspect of all 23 of us, the breakdown could be something like 16-5-1-1 or 17-5-1 or 17-6 (something like that), giving you roughly a 33% chance of hitting on random.

Now, if you took the "random" odds of, say, still 33% chance of hitting, but you only put up your 3-4 biggest scum reads, with no others, you'd have 33% and a higher likelihood of having a few/many competent Town players to then PUSH that number higher than 33%. Even if you get a mislynch, you then at least have more information, vote trends, and force a group of people (scum) to choose sides.

Does that make sense?

200.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Does that make sense?

I’m just gonna say yes 

• Like 1