JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Also, Blue is a man of the best words.  All you have to do to be in the lottery is be on the VC.  Notice how it does not specify that you have to be receiving a vote.  Just present on the count, where he tracks everyone’s voting.  The whole game is essentially entering into this, or Comrade Blue used an ambiguous sentence, which I will not entertain. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

and biggios not even on the list!

Just now, SwAg said:

Also, Blue is a man of the best words.  All you have to do to be in the lottery is be on the VC.  Notice how it does not specify that you have to be receiving a vote.  Just present on the count, where he tracks everyone’s voting.  The whole game is essentially entering into this, or Comrade Blue used an ambiguous sentence, which I will not entertain. 

OR IS HE

Just now, Malfatron said:

@Blue consider setting up a public discord so we can  all have some suspense for this

I enjoy running Mafia games for the same reason I enjoy teaching: it's so much fun to see behind the curtain and know exactly what everyone is doing.

Me:  I am having pause because of the people who are voting alongside me.

Me:  Watch these people be scum.

Bcb:  OH SO THE PEOPLE VOTING WITH YOU???

You know how I know bcb does not actually believe any of this?  Because he should know better than to think scum will not vote for each other in a game with no deadline and a high lynch count requirement.  But again, I think he’s terrible at Mafia, so whatever.