JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Swole or Josh

Otherwise Matts because he's useless at best, scum at worst.

Fwiw, you have been a little malfish in this game. Some of the things you have said have sketched me out a little. 

Just now, Forge said:

Fwiw, you have been a little malfish in this game. Some of the things you have said have sketched me out a little. 

I'll take that as a compliment. Give the people what they want to see. I'll remind you that you've had the same feelings towards me in the past. One was justified (Magic) the other was two games ago. I've already told you all who I am. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'll take that as a compliment. Give the people what they want to see. I'll remind you that you've had the same feelings towards me in the past. One was justified (Magic) the other was two games ago. I've already told you all who I am. 

You are leaving fft out of that, just for the sake of accuracy. There was a reason you were my first non random invest that game. I just wasn't overtly vocal about the wiggins I had about you that one

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You know, I didn’t make this reference because I thought only Blue would appreciate it.

I'm happy that after all this time, we can still surprise one another

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hi ScumJosh. Admit it, you all wish you had me in chatty with you. Just remember, stay calm, don't panic, and if in doubt, always kill one of the twins to get the other to tunnel on you for the rest of the game. You'll get some heat, but that other twin will be so irrational that no one will care about what they say anyway. 

Hi MWil!

I am town so there’s no chat for me to be in, silly goose.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

You are leaving fft out of that, just for the sake of accuracy. There was a reason you were my first non random invest that game. I just wasn't overtly vocal about the wiggins I had about you that one

Fair, I forgot about that game. You’re also leaving out Death Note in which I went ALL IN on as Town in lylo and lost.