JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

why is mwil acting like he did when he was your scum partner in wrestlemafia

I don’t know how he was acting in wrestlemafia, nor do I know how he is acting now 

which I suppose isn’t a good sign 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don’t know how he was acting in wrestlemafia, nor do I know how he is acting now 

which I suppose isn’t a good sign 

i dont have a good track record with superhero games with you dome lol

Are you aligned with JLA?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

what was going through your mind when you were typing out the letters m w i l and clicking bold?

i think i was in the kitchen cooking and then this dude was talking about a movie we all had just watched and he was starting to get ******* annoying with some fake woke type **** so i grabbed my phone and checked the thread and saw mwil posting as i entered the thread so i wrote his name and bolded it as to look like i was busy hoping dude would get the hint to stop talking but it was unsuccessful 

• Like 1

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i think i was in the kitchen cooking and then this dude was talking about a movie we all had just watched and he was starting to get ******* annoying with some fake woke type **** so i grabbed my phone and checked the thread and saw mwil posting as i entered the thread so i wrote his name and bolded it as to look like i was busy hoping dude would get the hint to stop talking but it was unsuccessful 

cool.

can confirm that mwil was the top post on the page.

why did you lie before?

Vote Count

Counselor - 2 - Forge, bcb

Mwil - 3 - Matts, Orca, Finn

Swag - 2 - KSJ

Ragnarok - 1 - Xmad

Xmad - 7 - Squire, Mwil, Swag, biggio, Dingo, Pickle Rick, Daboyle

KSJ - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

Whicker - 2 - Amac, ET

Pickle Rick - 2 - Whicker, Touch

Malfatron - 1 - Dome

Matts - 1 - Counselor

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch

Day phase will end at 10am tomorrow with a lynch of a random person from the vote count if a majority cannot be reached