Swag - 2 - KSJ

Ragnarok - 1 - Xmad

Xmad - 7 - Squire, Mwil, Swag, biggio, Dingo, Pickle Rick, Daboyle

KSJ - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

Whicker - 2 - Amac, ET

Pickle Rick - 2 - Whicker, Touch

Matts - 1 - Counselor

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch

Day phase will end at 10pm tomorrow; Malfatron will be lynched if no consensus can be reached

Just now, Ragnarok said:

That I have had to go in to work the past three days and will have to tomorrow, am watching forged in fire(my current guilty pleasure), and am a little tipsy.

Also, I don't think scum xmad takes that angle against me.

I would choose to lynch from this list.  Squire, Mwil, Swag, biggio, Dingo, Pickle Rick, Daboyle

Scum hopped on that lynch.

heres the thing about mwil.

i think he fought against the rng lynch

would he do that if hes a frontrunner?

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:
6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

lets see who goes for an actual lynch

Would it be more telling to let fate decide or to see lynch trains? I always value lynch trains and voting tendencies, so throwaway votes are telling, but not usually as telling as lynch wagons.

JMHO

@Ragnarok

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

oh hi, you seem to be content to lynch the highest vote getter

how much have you followed along and what do you think of the game so far?

why is xmad scum?

I haven’t been reading up a whole ton so bear with me here. I’m wondering why he started this game out of the gate calling out rags (a cleared townie) as scum. When the game is still 15+ players it’s hard to keep track when I’m not constantly on.

I generally don’t have a major feel on the game so far. Once we get night results in and what not, I’ll get a bigger feel for who I think is scum. Right now, my biggest scum reads are Xmad, Mwil, and and amac/Dingo as a somewhat Wild Card. 

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

I haven’t been reading up a whole ton so bear with me here. I’m wondering why he started this game out of the gate calling out rags (a cleared townie) as scum. When the game is still 15+ players it’s hard to keep track when I’m not constantly on.

I generally don’t have a major feel on the game so far. Once we get night results in and what not, I’ll get a bigger feel for who I think is scum. Right now, my biggest scum reads are Xmad, Mwil, and and amac/Dingo as a somewhat Wild Card. 

why would mafia accuse a cleared civ of being scum?

right now, mafia is trying to appear civlike

its their only goal because no night info is out.

xmad painted a bullseye on himself and became fodder

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

why would mafia accuse a cleared civ of being scum?

right now, mafia is trying to appear civlike

its their only goal because no night info is out.

xmad painted a bullseye on himself and became fodder

That def makes sense. Mwil is someone who’s been sketchy imo for a lot of the reasons Orca (and some others) presented. What are your thoughts on him Malf?

Just now, Counselor said:

If Malf is asking my thoughts he is likely scum. He’s never asked for my thoughts as town 

im sick of just sitting around and letting it go to rng.

im asking everyone. and i value you opinion. it tells me a lot about what i might have missed. and helps me read you too as well

consider it a new malf. i put my *** on the line because a no lynch at deadline is a vote for me. and would solidify peoples stances