JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, Dome said:

I killed two town as Kevin and was pointed out as having the best use of moves for a town player 

this is a weak argument and you two are good enough to know that already 

lol

It’s really not weak at all. I was just rebutting that you’re “not a threat to town” when you literally killed a townie 

The first Night after the bombing of the Daily Planet had been a difficult one, but as the Justice League came together the next Day to deliberate, they quickly came to agreement that @Dome must be taken in.

The League gathered around Dome, but he refused to go down without a fight. In a flash, he lashed out at them with his super strength, eyes glowing like twin lanterns in the dying sunlight. It was a wonder he lasted as long as he did, but in the end, he fell beneath the onslaught.

Dome is dead. He was Amazo, Android Aligned.

It is now Night 2. Night will end at 2am unless I receive all PMs early.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Seriously dude?

You clear me based off of your own stupid gimmick despite your scum brother flipping and tunneling me, probably blocking me too. You know who else was on my line with him for most of the time? Dome.

I haven’t been following along to end honest. 

On 3/25/2020 at 6:06 AM, MWil23 said:

Except:

1. I'm not scum

2. This is the classic doubled edged Orca sword. I ignore him, he tunnels on me. I respond, and he tunnels me.

After this morning, I'm just going to outright ignore him.

D2: I learned that Mwil was not truthful about his statment of not being scum.

Blue also mentioned that the Mwil likely lied about ignoring orca

On 3/25/2020 at 8:20 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hi MWil!

I am town so there’s no chat for me to be in, silly goose.

D1 move: Josh was truthful about this statement

Im Wonder Woman, and I use my lasso of truth to determine whether a statement is truth or a lie. I get my results at the end of day phase.

hard claim

mwil is scum

• Like 4