FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Who can I send my top guys to (that's NOT on a team's staff) to make picks for me if I'm not available? 

I was distributing food to schools here in Eastern North Carolina for 14+ hours yesterday/today. I may need to do the same today.

Send it to me

Consequently where in NC do you live? That is where I am too?

10 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Who can I send my top guys to (that's NOT on a team's staff) to make picks for me if I'm not available? 

I was distributing food to schools here in Eastern North Carolina for 14+ hours yesterday/today. I may need to do the same today.

6 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Get your priorities straight man

In all seriousness, great work we need all the people like you we can get right now. Much appreciated 

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

It's not easy to find someone sometimes. If you get stuck, I will take it. Also you have the first two picks of the day tomorrow. That might be okay for you to be able to do it?

Thanks for the work you're doing out there. It's important.

Appreciate you coordinating this to keep things moving but please keep the chat out of the draft thread :) 

• Like 2

Just now, LinderFournette said:

You should have seen how we did rg last year.  We had 2 guys rotating😖

About to be us this year. Yanda retiring out of the blue is going to impact the run game. Rebel and I wanted to land Cushenberry, then add Hunt this round to restock the IOL. Tough loss only a few picks before us 

4 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

About to be us this year. Yanda retiring out of the blue is going to impact the run game. Rebel and I wanted to land Cushenberry, then add Hunt this round to restock the IOL. Tough loss only a few picks before us 

We had aj cann whos league average at best and will richardson who was a 4th round RT who was being trained to be a 4 position linemen taking snaps.