FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

Ooh, good pick Bengals. Watkins is one of the only fast WRs that’s worth a dang left on the board.

Edit: By the way, @SerenityNow my internet is out, seemingly for the next week. Without it, I’m likely to murder my wife with an axe and freeze to death and therefore may not be able to make the last picks. I think you know what we need.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Ooh, good pick Bengals. Watkins is one of the only fast WRs that’s worth a dang left on the board.

Edit: By the way, @SerenityNow my internet is out, seemingly for the next week. Without it, I’m likely to murder my wife with an axe and freeze to death and therefore may not be able to make the last picks. I think you know what we need.

Yeah, I had a lot of interest in Watkins as well. 

47 minutes ago, Daniel said:

5ce55de948258527771f1b1b73d81850--sereni

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

And we got the other one....right?

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

No worries my friend. I will carry the torch for us and continue the most legendary draft that FFMD has ever seen. They'll be talking about us for centuries as the best GMs these boards have ever seen. 

giphy.gif