FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

My top 5 drafts excluding my own of course,

1) Denver - @BowserBroncos Like all first 5 picks. Jeudy, Chinn, Robertson, Bartch, Fotu. My only criticism would be trading up for Jeudy with Ruggs dropping to 15 anyhow I think both SF and Denver got the receivers they wanted irrelevant of the trade. I think Bartch could go in second irl and Fotu the third. Fav pick - Chinn

2) Ravens - @baltimoreRebel This is just a Ravens draft. Cushenberry, Harrison, Davis, Kareem, Jones . I think this is a excellent draft. My only slight on Baun in the first is that it is a slight reach. I would have preferred to see a couple of wide outs selected but only one was chosen in Bowden who I am not as high on as most. Fav pick - R Davis.

3) 49ers - @Justone2 Like the moving around the board and generating picks in 2nd and 3rd round after starting the draft without one. Pick up of Henry Ruggs after a trade down was a huge get especially as I think they should be all over this guy irl. I like the picks of Johnson, Elliott and Peart who could all be drafted a round higher irl too. The one negative I have is not drafting another corner after trading away Moseley. Fav Pick - Ruggs.

4) Chiefs - @Kirill I will start by saying I don’t like the trade away of Jones but It may happen so I can see the logic. YGM, Diggs, J Taylor, M Agim, Z Moss all hits, Taylor in this offense could be awesome and although I like Moss especially where he was taken I would have preferred to see them take a linebacker. Fav Pick - J Taylor. 

5) Jets - @bcb1213 Drafted a couple of players with huge upside starting with Becton in the first. Doubled down on wide outs with Shenault and Duvernay whilst getting good value with Igbinoghene, Greenard. I like but don’t love most of these prospects hence the grade and not as high as some are on Shenault. Fav Pick - Becton,

The fifth spot was hard to pick and an honourable mention to Tampa as I like the Harris and Cook trades in the Brady window.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

3) 49ers - @Justone2 Like the moving around the board and generating picks in 2nd and 3rd round after starting the draft without one. Pick up of Henry Ruggs after a trade down was a huge get especially as I think they should be all over this guy irl. I like the picks of Johnson, Elliott and Peart who could all be drafted a round higher irl too. The one negative I have is not drafting another corner after trading away Moseley. Fav Pick - Ruggs.

We have Sherman, Witherspoon, Johnson and Canady(who was part of the Cowboys trade) who can all play on the outside while we have Williams(one of the better nickle corners), Reed and again Canady that can play on the inside. Couple that with both Ward and Moore having CB experience i don't think adding a late round CB will really move the needle. We talked about drafting someone to compete with Reed but in the end other spots where more important. Probably would have signed one in UDFA if that would have happened.

• Like 1