FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'd like people to be more reasonable when trying to trade players who aren't going to show up for them B|

Except whats he gonna do? Not show up and make money.   He has some money but he was only a 3rd round pick.  Can't take care of family with that apparently. 

Hes gotta play in minimum games to accrue another season. 

Look at what the seahawks got for Clark whos more comparable then clowney especially since the texans dont know how to make trades in real life.  They got pick 29 and 92 and a conditional 2020 2nd for clark and 84. 

12 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Honestly I didn't use the workbook all that much.  Initially I was playing around with putting guys on the trade block and  used it to keep up a little but eventually I just used the draft thread to keep up with who was being picked.  I don't think there was anything wrong with it, I just didn't really take the time to figure out how to use it properly.

Fair enough....But good to know.

I needed an additional day to build a staff before draft started but I love the participation from some members of old and some newer guys I have not interacted with before.

I would also expand the time slots for the first round to 1 hour and then reduce the timeslots from 4th round onwards to 30 mins. 

the writers have been spot on even when they have criticised picks and I am looking forward to draft grades as per normal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I needed an additional day to build a staff before draft started but I love the participation from some members of old and some newer guys I have not interacted with before.

I would also expand the time slots for the first round to 1 hour and then reduce the timeslots from 4th round onwards to 30 mins. 

the writers have been spot on even when they have criticised picks and I am looking forward to draft grades as per normal.

I echo all of this ^^

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Agree with you completely on the extra day maybe even a couple days to get the other guys within your group lined out.

Could be right about the time slots being an hour rather than 40 minutes, not sure reducing it to 30 minutes in the later rounds is a good idea because it takes more time to scout those guys imo.  

Agree writers have been on fire.

8 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I agree. The rebirth of FFMD was a late developing situation, we finally were able to get it out there but some aspects of the timeline and prep were not ideal. Certainly two easy fixes to make for the future.

• Like 2