FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

9 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I know it's way early to be offering a 4th or even 5th round pick but Giants are in the market for a veteran 34OLB (and when I say veteran I don't mean 30 years of age).  

What are you doing with Carter then?

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah. Doesn't get play an edge role for you?

Honestly man...I don't know what to think about him.  Loved him at Georgia.  I'm not sure if it's the scheme or that he just needs to get stronger.  Maybe it's that the team lacks veteran leadership at that position or we just sucked so bad overall on defense that even a star player like Bosa would struggle.  He's still really young so I haven't given up on him, just thinking that some veteran leadership would turn things around.  Plus, I just drafted a linebacker that probably isn't ready to start immediately.    

5 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Which part?

Well I tried to make a trade up early on to acquire K'Lavon Chaisson, there were only a couple of us negotiating over value and at the end it failed to happen.  Both of you guys have a large group so I can only imagine the struggle it took to pull that off.  I would have tossed the papers in the air and done a D82 on my way out...LOL.

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Well I tried to make a trade up early on to acquire K'Lavon Chaisson, there were only a couple of us negotiating over value and at the end it failed to happen.  Both of you guys have a large group so I can only imagine the struggle it took to pull that off.  I would have tossed the papers in the air and done a D82 on my way out...LOL.

Ive usurped Des. 

SmoggyGrouchyGopher-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1