FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Damn man, I thought our trade talks were cordial. We basically took your proposal (hard no) and got you guys to throw in a 3rd for 2 of our back ups (much more fair). Its not our fault it took you guys so long to be reasonable. ;)

I believe the actuel trade offer was made a good 5 hours before the actual agreement from you guys.

Really you guys took a guy that probably wouldn't even make our 53.

Edited by Justone2

28 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Damn man, I thought our trade talks were cordial. We basically took your proposal (hard no) and got you guys to throw in a 3rd for 2 of our back ups (much more fair). Its not our fault it took you guys so long to be reasonable. ;)

They were cordial, no doubt. But it took a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time on your end. Not that it mattered much. LIS in your thread, I was still putting out offers for those guys. Detroit was interested in Epenesa, I just didn't know how to make that trade work. So it's not like waiting on you guys affected us or anything. But damn. lol

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

They were cordial, no doubt. But it took a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time on your end. Not that it mattered much. LIS in your thread, I was still putting out offers for those guys. Detroit was interested in Epenesa, I just didn't know how to make that trade work. So it's not like waiting on you guys affected us or anything. But damn. lol

We are a dysfunctional group. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sounds like Houston trying to convince themselves. " He's the top remaining player on the board as well as the overall BPA" 

This whole thing is guys trying to convince themselves they had great drafts. Shoot when I pick a trash player I know it. 

44 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

I believe the actuel trade offer was made a good 5 hours before the actual agreement from you guys.

Really you guys took a guy that probably wouldn't even make our 53.

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

I blame @D82. When I was the Sith Lord of Cookies - and we broke the *ALL TIME* record for a teams forum activity (it was like ~400 pages in the Cowboys forum) - we didnt have these issues. But Des insist on having a life outside of FF.com and leaving for hours on end. 

The nerve of that guy. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I blame @D82. When I was the Sith Lord of Cookies - and we broke the *ALL TIME* record for a teams forum activity (it was like ~400 pages in the Cowboys forum) - we didnt have these issues. But Des insist on having a life outside of FF.com and leaving for hours on end. 

The nerve of that guy. 

smh , ill say it again, THE NERVE

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sounds like Houston trying to convince themselves. " He's the top remaining player on the board as well as the overall BPA" 

???? Houston didn't want to be in a position to need to draft a WR in the first place.

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The nerve of that guy. 

I miss the old FFMD days of the Cowboys being the evil empire.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scar988 said:
4 minutes ago, RpMc said:

I miss the old FFMD days of the Cowboys being the evil empire.

I miss the days of having a staff of 10 people...

FFMD used to be insane. We had online google docs with all our info. We had coded messages and code names for players so we could discuss in thread. People used to spy on other forums to try and break down what each team was doing. 

It was awesome for us, we had an enormous staff broken into specific divisions of our empire. Everyone was crazy involved. 

I miss it as well.

• Like 1