FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

29 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Anyone looking to move down? We could potentially offer the 3rd pick in the 3rd round (#67), plus two early 4th round picks (#109 and #112), for an upcoming pick.

(I'd have to get some feedback by the guys in my forum, but I'd like to see if anything is out there.)

Maybe.

Also, AJ Terrell is a great value pick.  Considered him at 39.

Edited by Daniel

Draftees added to team rosters.

2nd Rnd - Pick 7 | Overall: 39 | TEN selects Justin Madubuike - 34DE
2nd Rnd - Pick 8 | Overall: 40 | HOU selects Tee Higgins - WR
2nd Rnd - Pick 9 | Overall: 41 | CLE selects Grant Delpit - S
2nd Rnd - Pick 10 | Overall: 42 | JAC selects Bryce Hall - CB
2nd Rnd - Pick 11 | Overall: 43 | CHI selects K.J. Hamler - WR
2nd Rnd - Pick 12 | Overall: 44 | IND selects Neville Gallimore - 43DT
2nd Rnd - Pick 13 | Overall: 45 | MIN selects A.J. Terrell - CB
2nd Rnd - Pick 14 | Overall: 46 | DEN selects Jeremy Chinn - S

Falcons head coach chiming in here. I know the GM did this to trade down and pick up a 5th, but getting Brieda feels like a steal here. If he and Ito can stay healthy, the third down back situation in Atlanta looks much better. Gurley the main guy, but our committee looks like it will be able to at least get some work in. 

1 minute ago, scar988 said:

Falcons head coach chiming in here. I know the GM did this to trade down and pick up a 5th, but getting Brieda feels like a steal here. If he and Ito can stay healthy, the third down back situation in Atlanta looks much better. Gurley the main guy, but our committee looks like it will be able to at least get some work in. 

Fwiw, we only offered the Vikings Breida to move up, do you got a free pick for a later selection lol. Necessity is a pain

3 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Good on the 49ers for getting value for Breida.

I like the move for ATL too.

Fwiw, I wanted (and may still want) jaleel. But it had to be done after Terrell went

4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

I already knew the hall grade was gonna be bad but hall is a legit stud in cover 3 which is our scheme. 

Fwiw there were 3 corners with similar grades and i went with the best scheme fit. 

Meh, I'm fine with my grades.  I traded back because it was helpful to get extra picks when I need depth, not starters.  Titans were a top 4 team and brought back all the major contributors except Casey and Conklin, so I plan on pretty much going BPA for most of the rest of this thing.

And anyone who didn't have Madubuike as the top remaining DT is a foo!

Edited by Daniel

Great value there by Pittsburgh, but really hard to argue with the players that Detroit is going to come away with in this draft. Quality job all draft be Detroit, quality job by Pitt in this trade. 

• Like 2